1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

There is poop smeared on the lip of the urinal at work

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bigtexxx, Feb 12, 2008.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

2. Win

Win Contributing Member

Hispanic?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

3. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

This is a true story.

So, I'm in the Home Depot, and I need to poop. I enter the bathroom and there are three stalls. I bend down and take a quick look to see if any of the stalls are occupied.

Stall number three, the handicap stall, is in use by someone who is obviously in a sitting position.

I try to use both stall number one and stall number two, but both stalls are in disarray, so I decide to wait for stall number three.

As I am waiting for the stall to become available, the other guys cell phone rings and he begins a loud conversation in spanish.

I decide to exit the restroom and wait outside the door until he is done. About five minutes later the dude comes out of the restroom and walks past me.

I go into the restroom and head straight for stall number three. I walk into the stall and lock the door behind me. I swing around to the toilet and am shocked to see that there is no toilet seat! :eek: :confused:

The dude before me must have been sitting directly on the china. I looked at the bowl and realized there was no way I could sit on that thing. Without the seat you're just too close to the water, and the rim is just too narrow and slippery.

How did the guy sit on that bowl? There is no way he could have hovered over the bowl, and I know he was in the sitting position.

4. WildSweet&Cool

Who steals a toilet seat?

And... it's Home Depot! You'd think they wouldn't have any problems getting another toilet seat.

5. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

i've seen this before at work and at the gym...Actually on the walls...I just don't get it...

What a crappy thing to do...

6. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

I too am interested in how men manage to get crap all over the back of the toilet and under the rim. I mean is it defelcting off the water and and then getting under the rim?

7. dewster

dewster Member

Haha thats weird and gross. Maybe someone wanted to experiment...try something new that day.

8. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

So did you get to pinch your loaf out, or had to squeeze the cheeks?

9. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Put up a sign above the urinal,

"WHO LEFT THE POO IN THE URINAL?"

10. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

This thread had it all. It was disgusting, interesting, insightful, and hilarious all in one. Those are the ingredients to an A+ thread. Now that my IQ has dropped a couple of points, I will go back to working on my admissions essay for Columbia Law School! :cool: :D ;)

11. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Fixed