1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TheBigLead] Report: Lebron to Lakers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by justtxyank, Jun 6, 2018.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I’m not sure how much more obvious it can be made that Paul is staying here. He’s already been working on plans with harden and everyone in the organization has done all they can to make it clear that his has been preplanned

D-rock likes this.
  2. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

I’ll take 5 more years of warriors dominating over the lakers being back. I hope the Lakers suck forever.

lw17, everyday eddie, jevjnd and 4 others like this.
  3. Caesar

Caesar Member

Bron and CP3 and all those young studs is enough to be better/more talented than this years Rockets IMO. Still won't beat GS though. Only LeBron/Harden/CP3/Capela is enough to beat GS imo. Just seems like way too much of a long shot to be able to make it happen. Ryno Curse.

4. LBJ23

LBJ23 New Member

He is heading either boston, or houston. Boston best team in east, they will need to move hayward contract for him.
    houston toughest competition for warriors, 2nd best team in nba after warriors.

I dont think , the other teams stand a chance.Lakers, Sixers are just names thrown for discussion and entertainment.

BigShasta likes this.
  5. Rocket_Man_2.0

Lebrons not going to the Lakers...he's going to the team with the best chance of beating the Warriors..which is the Rockets!!!:rolleyes:

D-rock and Lawlruschang like this.
  6. adoo

adoo Member

not according to D Wade, one of LBJ's closest friend / teammates.

during an interview w Chris Mannix/Caron Butler on Fox Radio, Wade said LBJ's decision will not be based on basketball;
    most probably it'll be based on family and lifestyle

7. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Welcome to the forum.

We're going to be getting a lot of LeBron fans in the coming months, I guess. Looking forward to the discussion / sharing / speculation this coming offseason!

8. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

Can the Lakers sign 3 max players, if so doesnt that make signing LeBron, PG, and CP3 a possibility. Such would truly suck.

9. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

It's important to always add extra sauce when you are cooking your off season....

10. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

What you hearing out here

11. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

its gonna come down to lebron wanting the rockets and his family wanting LA.

the lakers will have to prove they can build a championship team this summer and the rockets will have to sell his family on houston.

12. rocketseagles07

Yep... because if he believed he could win a ship in LA it would be LA easily.

What I wonde is how Lebron feels about the fan base? I know that shouldn’t be important, but lakers fans HATE Lebron mainly because some people(including me) believe he’s better than Kobe. They hate him so much half the lakers fans I know are closet warriors fans just so they can clown Lebron

everyday eddie likes this.
  13. adoo

adoo Member

signing LBJ will be a decision made by Magic Johnson, not the Lakers fans you know

14. rocketseagles07

Where did I say it was the fans choice or magic/rob wouldn’t sign him based on fans? I said I wonder if it’s a factor in lebrons mind..

15. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What young studs?

More like young doo-doo.

16. MD_in_Training

You think those same idiots wouldn't be slobbering's Lebron's junk the moment he signs? We all hated CP3 before he came, and now we would trade our whole team to keep him.

17. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Lol trust me they could build something around that to beat gsw. I keep telling people. Gsw was exposed by us. Next year gonna be alot harder unless they go pull another durant

18. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

I think ur over estimating the warrior. I know that sounds crazy

19. edwardc

edwardc Member

Or the spurs depending on if kawhi leonard stays he could go there and still be a part of a big 3.

20. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

They can sign 2 and sign and trade for the other one