1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. VanityHalfBlack

205Live is gonna be good, can't wait!

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

God damn. Nxt already coming back to Houston

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  3. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

What sucks is that they are probably going to be majority of the same matches for Takeover

Just like last summer's house show match of DIY/Revival was the exact same as Takeover 2 during Summerslam

4. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

The Bayley/Charlotte match from RAW was the start of the women's storyline from now until WM33.

Bayley v Charlotte is likely at the RR.

Bayley is destroying Sasha in revenue $$$ and is now thought of as the top women's face in the company. Vince doesn't really like what Sasha does in the ring and I'd expect she returns as a heel after her storyline injury.

Maybe she gets her return at WM and makes it a triple threat.

5. VanityHalfBlack

And Neville as Heel is my favorite angle going in right now in WWE. Sasha Banks still fine though.

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

What does she do that he doesn't like?

7. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

The Greatest Matches of All time and Best matches of 2016 collections on the Network are completely 100% spot on!

Just watched the War Games 92' match.

Dangerous Alliance (Rick Rude, Austin, Arn, Zybsko, Eaton) vs Sting's Squadron (Sting, Steamboat, Windham, Dustin Rhodes & Koloff)

I think everyone was busted open

8. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

She has botched a lot, and she seems to get hurt a lot, both of which are big no nos to Vince.

Having been one of her huge NXT fans I know what she can do. They tried too many big spots trying to get over.

Hopefully moving forward they just let them do their thing and stop trying to "make history". And stop playing hot potato wih the belt, that killed this feud.

Dave2000 likes this.
  9. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I don't think you can rightly say she's botched a lot, unless you equally blame if not more so blame Charlotte on the botches. Sasha sells so well I think she dies half the time, like last week when Charlotte sweeped her off the apron and Sasha hit the stairs. But there are botches also like when Charlotte sorta bailed on a superplex or something and Sasha fell bad off the turnbuckle. Also the setup to break the table in their HIAC match was gonna be hard for any woman wrestler. Alexa power bombing Becky through a table looked amazing, but that's just a regular mid-match spot for Charlotte/Sasha, and they have become a victim of trying to outdo themselves each time with bigger spots.

10. VanityHalfBlack

Damn, Dana Brooke with the ref outfit and her shirt is sticking out big time, WOW!!!

11. Dave2000

I had to post this, too funny not to....

Haymitch likes this.
  12. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

I'm gonna need a source on this. I'd like to see who is topping merch sales as a whole too.

13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Bayley has no mic skills. I realize it's hard to be great on the mic as a babyface but she just looks uncomfortable. Not as bad as someone like Jack Swagger obviously, but still not all that good.

14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

FFS. I thought Alexa Bliss' arm was really broken or at least dislocated.

15. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

ALPHA!!!

Cant believe they cut short the Wyatts run

Dave2000 likes this.
  16. Dave2000

so after New Day losing the titles after their 1 1/2 run, we are in the age where title runs are rare to last 3-4 months now

17. Beavis Stiffler

Asuka's reign as NXT Women's Champion is almost a year old. Just three more months. Wouldn't be surprised if she keeps it after WrestleMania 33 or even maybe SummerSlam.

18. VanityHalfBlack

Anyone think Bliss vs Lynch feud is not as good as Sasha vs Charlotte? And folks complained about Sasha and Charlotte switching titles too much, lol.

19. VanityHalfBlack

I just hope I get to see Sasha Banks at the Rumble/Alamodome. Just give me that, please WWE!

20. VanityHalfBlack

Not the actual rumble itself but in a legit match at least. I wish the rumble had the iron man match, that would be awesome!!!