1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. SK34

SK34 Member

I can see Goldberg being Eliminated by Brock after destroying the entire roster to set up theur 3rd match at Wrestlemania.

Either that, or they will allow Goldberg to win, while Reigns becomes champion at the Royal Rumble (they keep trying to make him as the top guy).

We already know Seth vs Triple H is going to happen, there fore you can see Seth be the final 2 in the rumble and get screwed by Triple H interference.

Is John Cena going to be at Royal Rumble? If so, they probably can have him be the last one left to feud Aj Styles if he doesn't lose the title to the undertaker at royal rumble (I heard that's the match that's gonna take place).

2. VanityHalfBlack

I might need to refund my royal rumble tix if that's the case. Jesus fukkin Christ!

3. VanityHalfBlack

Bray Wyatt or Braun strowman for a title run. Gilberg? this is a joke right?

4. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

If you're a Bray fan, the Rumble over the last couple of years have been his best events. 2 years ago, he would clean out the ring then cut a promo waiting for the next participant. Last year they teased Bray vs HHH and that was amazing too. Bray is one of the top things to be excited about the Rumble for, an event that's gained a reputation of crapping on the fans since Bootista.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  5. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

James Ellsworth is now 3-0 vs AJ Styles! with a contract and a future title match

Rollins/Owens no DQ was PPV main event good. Jericho buying the Nakamura hoodie and Sin Cara mask from the concessions and then ambushing Rollins was gold

Dave2000 and VanityHalfBlack like this.
  6. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Who's seeing Seth Rollins tonight at Autorama?

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  7. VanityHalfBlack

I did get to catch SD live and Bray did a promo after the AA tag match and if they're pushing that match??? That might be my favorite possible booking on SD so far. It depends on how they use AA in terms of promo and story. Speaking of in ring promo, has AA done one yet? I mean I've seen them in action and they can wrestle but I haven't heard them cut one yet? So yeah, Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton vs AA, that is fukkin awesome!!

8. VanityHalfBlack

Has Bray Wyatt and Braun Stroman done a tag together in WWE? I didn't watch that far into wwe.

9. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Bray and Orton vs Alpha is great but I hope for Bray in the WWE title picture, Harper and Orton would be my more ideal long term tag team.

Hopefully they keep Orton in the Wyatts for a long time, it's brought life back to his character and elevated the Wyatts to the highest point they've been at since fueding with the Shield.

Dave2000 likes this.
  10. Dave2000

Saw Seth last night night, got there a hour in and he was there for 3 hours, he could've easily left on time and people would've been upset but he saw everyone that was in line and stayed over, cool dude to meet and talk to for the brief time I had.

[​IMG]

Haymitch and VanityHalfBlack like this.
  11. VanityHalfBlack

Any other wwe stars showed up or just Seth? Damn, didn't even know he was in htown. Hope to go to a house show soon.

12. Dave2000

Just Seth, apparently Autorama gets a WWE star every year, 2 years ago it was Big Show, last year was suppose to be Seth, but got injured and Daniel Bryan took his place.

13. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Damn forgot about Seth at the auto show, I thought this just coincided with a random metal band touring through town.

NXT Takeover SA announced, as expected, for the saturday before the Rumble.

14. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Hope Rich Swann wins the Cruiserweight title tonight

Charlotte and Sasha are both 3x champs in less than a year time for a long Sasha run and then get Bayley/Asuka involved

15. Dave2000

I will not take the Women's title seriously until Sasha has it longer than 30 days.....

16. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

205 rules! They've gotten back the lengthy competitive matches that were seen on the CWC.

Jack Gallagher got over so easily with that crowd.

Good too see Mauro calling it again and Austin Aries as a commentator was an sweet surprise. Him saying he's coming for the Cruiserweight title rules too

17. Dave2000

that main even was great, happy for Rich Swan, I wish WWE bought the rights for that Lionel Richie classic though....

18. VanityHalfBlack

205 Live ain't gonna last long with that kind of reaction from the casuals. And the worst part, most of them left!!! If you want to build a hot crowd and have the place jumping you set the show before SD Live.

19. VanityHalfBlack

The crowd was pretty much dead bro.

20. VanityHalfBlack