1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. SuraGotMadHops

Think they'll get her back in the ring again?

[​IMG]

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Maybe down the line, but the Women's division roster is massive, she's great at what she does already, really added to Miz's character

Met her in person back at WM 25 weekend at a Best Buy in Pasadena, she is freaking stunning.....

3. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Im thinking Zayn & Neville continue to tag. They could jump to SD and be one of their teams at SS or stay put and possibly defect.

New Day, The Club, Certified G's, Cesaro & Sheamus, Zayn & Neville is one impressive unit of tag teams.

4. VanityHalfBlack

Joe got laid out fool!

5. Juxtaposed Jolt

10v10 just seems like such a cluster****. Is SS really just going to be 5v5 men, 5v5 women and 10v10 tag teams, with maybe Lesnar v Goldberg? Like that's the card? Interesting that there aren't any championships on the line. That's the way Bryan made it seem.

Cena/Styles/Ambrose/Ziggler/Orton v Owens/Rollins/Reigns/Rusev and...Jericho? Zayn? Man, that last spot could have been for Balor, but alas...

Seems weird to have top 5 v top 5; I get that it's the brand war and all that, but they're expecting us to believe that active feuds (Cena/Styles/Ambrose, Owens/Rollins) are magically going to be forgotten for a night? That's a stretch.

6. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Itami out of the Dusty Rhodes classic thanks to that idiot Riddick Moss being careless in the ring.

They need to call him up and stop putting him in the ring with these dudes that are so green.

7. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

SANITY rules so hard. Nikki Cross in the group was a great choice, she seems to have gotten the Daffney character down. Wolfe is a real monster in the ring. Just great choices. Sanity vs Ibushi & Perkins could be a second rd match in the Dusty Classic

I really thought NXT might take some rebuilding after all the big call ups. But with the Dusty Classic excellent mashups, Glorious, Sanity, Kay & Peyton, Aries, Athena, etc they've kept the machine going strong.

Big debut and big return next week.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  8. VanityHalfBlack

Lucha Underground is doing a U.S Tour and Houston is in one of their stop!!! Dave2000, know any info on this? I'm getting tickets for sure!!! SEXY STAR!!

[​IMG]

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Traders Village.

Free! With admission.

10. VanityHalfBlack

Hhahahaha, Oh come on! I think they can sell out arenas, yes?

11. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

In Arizona, it's at their state fair, and San Diego, it's a tamale festival. We're getting the flea market.

12. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

wondering if it's going to be during the day or same time as the Rockets home opener.....

first world problems....

btw, went to Wrestle Circus first show last night in Austin, got in late, but the matches we saw were pretty damn entertaining. Best part of the night, met 1/2 the roster on 6th St, including EC3 and drove back into town 4am, and at work 4 hours later, safe to say I'm tired as hell right now

13. VanityHalfBlack

Holy ****, I thought you were joking. Hey its free,why not!

Check out @LuchaElRey's Tweet:
    [​IMG]

14. VanityHalfBlack

Kam, are you going to royal rumble?

15. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Looks like It. 95 percent sure I'm going

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I would've been more impressed if they brought back Gillberg.

17. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Goldberg's return was awesome. You can tell he was legitimately happy to be back and he cut one of his best promos ever.

18. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Personally not looking forward to Lesnar/Goldberg at all. I could skip the match.

19. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I'm glad they didn't create any Jericho-KO drama in their match. It would've felt too obvious to play that card in the go home show, and it leaves me thinking they could keep HIAC a clean 2v1 to give Rollins the insurmountable underdog odds. Laughable that they tried to have Brock/Paul cut a heel promo in Minnesota. Besides these two stories, I've been fast forwarding through so much of Raw. Bayley, Cruiserweights even New Day have fizzled out so much now.

20. Amir's Johnson

Raw is just getting worse and worse. I haven't read Scolalist's praising the show lately.