1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The World According to Omer

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by A New Age, Nov 26, 2013.

1. A New Age

A New Age Contributing Member

haven't seen this posted. Words to live by.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Almost forgot our Omer Asik quote of the night. On defending Randolph: &quot;I know how he plays. I just tried to stop that. That's it.&quot;</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/statuses/405204214168576000">November 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1 person likes this.
  2. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Asik just knows he's the shat... words do not explain how great he is in his own mind...

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Asik's the man.

4. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Only about 30 more days Omer, than you are free!

5. Play07

Play07 Member

Woke up and saw this on twitter, good to see a thread was made, Feigen always brings up things like this, he is my favorite rockets twitter to follow & favorite rockets writer, his articles are always unbiased on the chronicle.

6. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

It's going to be sad seeing him leave. I hope we get a good return on the big fella. It would've been great if he'd just accepted his role,but I fear it's too late now.

7. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Aren't there any honeys in Houston by which we can lure Omer into staying; or, some really nice restaurant, or club, or something? Isn't the weather really nice in Houston? There you go, Omer, the weather: reason to stay.

8. conquistador#11

8 million dollars should be enough reason for him to stay but that's the selfish fan in me. I get that they all want to do their own thing ala priest holmes, t-mac, ricky martin leaving menudo. i get it but I don't have to like it.

1 person likes this.
  9. GageD

GageD Member

Feigen is not even in my top three. clutch, friedman, wexler.

10. yummyhawtsauce

It's hard to post up Asik because his lower body Strength. He's a tall, big and sturdy. DH is upper body strength. His legs are not as big relative to his upper body so he may be backed down in the post a little easier.

11. Play07

Play07 Member

that's great

12. Play07

Play07 Member

If I want to hear everything from a perfect world rockets perspective I read Friedman.

when I want to read unbiased articles, with a few punches here and there I read Feigen

"Controversy sales"

13. wolf8grandma

wolf8grandma Rookie

Asik was the MVP vs Memphis just went all out effort reminds me of last season

14. Play07

Play07 Member

Asik rebounds, defense down low & bevs defense pressure up top made it

Rockets grind > grit n grind

15. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

Lol. I love how Omer is so brief and on point. I'm gonna miss the big fella when he leaves.

16. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

Feigen is controversial? I will say, he took a lot of jabs at Omer for acting up and refusing to play. But so did the rest of the league.

17. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

Not took, made a lot of jabs...

18. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Omer was awesome last game.

I wonder how many more games this team could have won if he had the same engaged mindset.

19. Play07

Play07 Member

yeah they're usually light jabs like you said, you have to read into them, never knock out punches LOL, he can't do that writing for a newspaper he would lose his job, he beats around the bush while still trying to get his view across.

20. GageD

GageD Member

Feigen isn't controversial at all.