1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The W(why)TF did Trump do this? thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Dec 8, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Two blatant lies, first, Obama first set up the board, and second, Congress appropriates moneys, not a president.

2. NewRoxFan

What a putz...

KingCheetah likes this.
  3. NewRoxFan

trump ranting away...

4. NewRoxFan

More bizarre rants...

5. NewRoxFan

6. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Deckard likes this.
  7. NewRoxFan

Great call... Here's a thread where each of the past DNI Director's backgrounds is examined. trump's choice is a joke (no surprise).

KingCheetah likes this.
  8. NewRoxFan

trump can manage to soil anything he touches...

#1608 NewRoxFan, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    joshuaao and KingCheetah like this.
  9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

He may not consider himself a first responder, but I and many others do.

10. NewRoxFan

Other trumps lies/statements re: 9/11....

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

He believes them.

12. NewRoxFan

More trump statements/lies re: 9/11:

joshuaao likes this.
  13. NewRoxFan

Earlier a tweet was circulated that no Democrats accepted an invitation to attend the 9/11 victims bill signing at the white house...

14. NewRoxFan

It appears Schumer (and Gillibrand) did get an invite, 12:25am Saturday AM.

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

This is well and truly incredible. Mr trump has no criteria for any job critical to preserving the nation's security save one. The person has to slavishly support Mr trump. That's it. Make a splash on TV so Mr trump can see it. He watches certain outlets, Fox News primarily, with what appears to be on a consistent basis, when he's not playing at golf, of course. If there's someone holding down a key position of vital importance to our country, who has vast experience, has been doing an excellent job, but who made any sort of comment, no matter how innocent, that trump could construe as criticism of trump, the fellow will impulsively replace him with someone who's experience consists of something as ludicrous as being mayor of Heath, Texas, population 8000. It is our country, not Mr trump's, and he seems unaware of that fact.

Said individual happens to have as his current job Member of Congress for the Republican Party, or we should probably start calling it, The trump Party. That gave Congressperson Ratcliffe a platform from which to slavishly support Mr trump by producing inane blathering aimed in the general direction of Director Mueller during his testimony the other day, getting Ratcliffe on Fox News and the other far-right, or worse, sources of "news" that Mr trump cherishes.

It's madness. Mr trump's little coterie of fanatical supporters here will either pretend it never happened, or say the most fantastically absurd idiocy to defend whatever the latest incompetent thing trump has done. I'm guessing that they will hide from defending Mr trump on this one, since it is so blatantly stupid and dangerous.

That, or perhaps by making jokes about one thing or another having nothing to do with it, which might, or might not, involve President Obama or Secretary Clinton. @mick fry has @NewRoxFan on ignore now (those I have on ignore are either bigots, trolls, or both), because his suffering brain couldn't handle the barrage of truth @NewRoxFan has been doing such an outstanding job of posting here for all of us to read, with links and everything, in order for everyone to stay informed. So with all respect due, I have to say that by putting the gentleman on ignore, that makes @mick fry a coward. He can't handle @NewRoxFan, so he can't handle The Truth. In my humble opinion.

NewRoxFan likes this.
  16. NewRoxFan

Thanks for the kind words, but I am completely fine with people putting me on ignore. Heck, I encourage those that have issues with what I post to use the ignore button. Heck.. I even have me on ignore... :D

17. mick fry

mick fry Member

I don’t have him on ignore, I don’t have anyone on ignore. That was a long rant full of lies. I said I don’t choose to click on his endless propaganda tweets, why should I? I’m glad you enjoy his one sided, Trump hating Tweets and find it informative but to me it’s just more of the same old bs. I think your over exuberance on your attack on me may stem from me calling you out for making it a racial issue for what Trump said to Cummings which I’m sure you probably were helped convinced that is was by reading NewRox tweets and you bought in.

#1617 mick fry, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Well, heck! :cool:

Sometimes it's good to get a word of appreciation, and I wanted you to know that you're appreciated by many of us. You are the J.R. of D&D, and the wacky few here inhabiting the "right wing of the aisle" should also appreciate you. Why? You're giving them high quality sources for reading what those who aren't sucked into the trump vortex think. One would imagine that it would be of interest to them. Hell will freeze over first, of course.;)

19. NewRoxFan

OMG, is this for real???

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

A “long rant full of lies.” You are the definition of a troll. Certainly, you gleefully post numerous lies, but this time, you went so far as to exclaim to @dachuda86 something to the effect that you were surprised that he was still reading @NewRoxFan’s posts. You’re going to some trouble pumping out lies and then going from “being serious,” to pretending that it was all a “joke.” Very similar to your hero, trump, except that trump isn’t laughing. You are a clown, but you aren’t the least bit amusing. You’re more like a high school teenager relishing pulling pranks on the grownups. What a waste of time.