1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The W(why)TF did Trump do this? thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Dec 8, 2017.

1. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

That's interesting do you have any research that shows that?

Or are you speaking in general ?

Gasp ! Are you a rascist ?

Now I see why you didn't wanna talk to my Mexican friend @ipaman

ipaman likes this.
  2. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Yeah really? Pick out a racist remark that does not deal with generalities

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Heck as someone who's lived and worked in the non-industrial Midwest for most of my adult life, this is how the "non-forgotten" joke in corporate emails forwarded to the entire department. I don't how many reply all "For future reference, I would rather not receive.." messages I've sent going back fifteen years.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Never question the intentions of a demagogue like Trump.

5. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And you are an open racist.

7. Bagwellian

Bagwellian Member

If this Haiti is a _____ hole, then maybe we need more in the world.

[​IMG]

8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

When they aren't precise, serious, or maybe just ignorant. POTUS isn't anybody. Expectations of this POTUS look to be lower than the natural shithole on the ground.

9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Come on now, Trump's comments were stupid but Haiti is one of the poorest countries in the western hemisphere.

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Always amazes me when someone can so completely miss the ethical or moral aspect and only the partisan benefits of a discussion. But Tucker Carlson is likely only trying to outdo Sean Hannity as the biggest trump supporter on Fox... but when Ann Coulter can even see the wrong in what trump said, you really have to wonder how Carlson looks in the mirror in the mornings.

11. NewRoxFan

12. NewRoxFan

13. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

14. NewRoxFan

And as usual, trump resorts to lying... now saying he didn't call those countries shitholes despite his people and supporters defending what he said...

15. Newlin

Newlin Member

I bet Trump thinks Puerto Rico is a shithole also.

16. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

So if you were speaking with an immigrant family from Haiti who happens to have settled in this country for several years, you wouldn't have any problem saying out loud "Why are we trying to bring in immigrants from your shithole country?" Nothing wrong with that, since you're not a public figure?

Yet if you were head of the State Department, a public figure, you would not issue a safety warning about traveling to high-risk countries. Because that's essentially the same thing as what Trump said (implying those countries must be shitholes), and you're not OK with that.

17. NewRoxFan

Since Fox News of all news outlets had confirmed what he said last night, trump spins out a new lie. I guess folks pointed out how many Haitians have contributed to this country and vote in elections, so he now says he didn't mean "them" when he said shitholes. trump loves Haitians (though in the past he said all visa holders from Haiti have Aids). And no clue what strawdog he is attempting with the "take them out" part... don't recall any reporting on that. So I am guessing what he really said in the meeting was even worse than reported?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

El Salvador is such a shithole that every time I go I see tons of white people crammed in my flight just to go surfing. It's such a shithole that I've been trying to buy property to retire there but am being outbid by other Americans.

19. NewRoxFan

20. NewRoxFan

Not that anyone could possibly believe trump, but here's Senator Dick Durbin who was in the room...

Apparently trump said it over and over... and may have said worse things that weren't reported.