1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Utah j*zz

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zainahsan93, Dec 29, 2011.

1. zainahsan93

zainahsan93 Member

Is there still hate for the utah jazz? because there whole core team is gone. Millsap is the only one on there current roster that played us in the playoffs.

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Thank you. I love the Jazz now.

Jontro likes this.
  3. That's Turrible

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WhDi0Ce_Z5w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

YES

4. wtfamonkey

wtfamonkey Member

Yeah, I mean we didnt hate them when malone and stockton left

5. HorneR

HorneR Member

No, our collective hate should shift solely to the "World Champion" Dallas Mavericks.

Or at least Cuban. **** Cuban.

6. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

Always hated their fans just as much as their players. That the Jazz are their only pro franchise makes them particularly blind and rabid. They're intense, but not fair or at all knowledgeable about the game.

7. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

I hate you for questioning my hate for the Jazz.

Joking

sort of.

burlesk likes this.
  8. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I hate the Jazz forever. NEVER FORGET!

1 person likes this.
  9. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

Actually, Millsap is very good player, leader, always plays all-heart, always trying to develop, to fight through contact, to play until the wistle blows... It's unfair that he is Jazz player. He really deserves a lot of respect for his play

In before my ban

burlesk likes this.
  10. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Don't care anymore to be honest, haven't crossed path in such a long time

1 person likes this.
  11. Jontro

Jontro Member

Jazz is now my favorite team.

12. jacoby

jacoby Member

The Jazz are actually my 12th favorite team.

13. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

All their fans are still there.

How about their corrupt clock operator.

Does Karl Malone still sit on the sidelines?

Matt Harpring does thier TV work.

If you don't hate the Jazz, you arent a Rocket fan.

1 person likes this.
  14. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

That team they have out there is not the Jazz lol.

15. clos4life

clos4life Member

The j*zz remain the scum of the NBA, closely followed by Dallas as far as I'm concerned.

16. Raven

Raven Member

You can't be a Rockets fan if you don't hate the Jazz and Mavs.

17. Trackwell

Trackwell Member

The Jazz have more talent then we do.....I wish we were in their shoes.......then again I wish we were almost in anyone elses shoes......Even the Cavs or the Bobcats..Atleast these young teams have young all stars in the making.

We have the best collection of starting role players in NBA history:rolleyes:

Cheers to going No Where and getting 15th place yet again!!!!!!

18. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

Yes, terrible question. Do you know your Rockets history?

19. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ulbaqB7eHqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. sparky

sparky Member

A lot of their current players I like a lot (Al Jefferson for example). However, I hate their fans, a lot more then their CURRENT players.

Here is an example of their fans being called the most classless fan in all of sports:

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/utah-jazz-fans-most-classless-in-all-of-sports

Here is a quote from the Jazz mocking Derek Fisher's daughter (now 4 years old) who had cancer:

"One Jazz Jerk decided to clutch his eye every time Derek Fisher got the ball.

In 2007 Fisher left the Jazz to return to the Lakers to be closer to the specific type of health care necessary for his ailing daughter (now age 4). Diagnosed with eye cancer, Fisher’s daughter could only receive treatment in a few big-city locations. Since his return to Los Angeles, Fisher’s daughter has recovered 50% vision in her eye.

Some Jazz fans suspected that Fisher used the condition as an excuse to return to the Lakers. The same Lakers who, at the time, were a horrible basketball team and had Kobe Bryant demanding a trade.

Let’s suppose for a moment Jazz fans are right. That Fisher is such a terrible human being that he would use his daughter’s illness as a way to return to a purple and gold uniform that would cost him an $8 million loss in salary. Does that make mocking a little girl who suffered from cancer alright?"

Here is a link to Jazz fans attacking Shandon Anderson's mom, who just died a w****. This link only says that they made ugly comments about his Mom, but as I remember they called here a w****.

http://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/article/Rockets-summary-2011420.php

"Fans cross line

Rockets forward Shandon Anderson was greeted with the now-customary boos upon his return to Utah. But the derision grew far uglier when Jazz fans behind the Rockets' bench made comments about Anderson's mother, who died before the season."

Worst fans in the league.