1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Tech/Ejection on Ron

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SamFisher, May 7, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

i do have a problem with you calling it a throat slitting gesture. he was trying to show why he was upset...elbow to the throat.

2. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

an elbow anywhere above the shoulders is an ejection the nba's rulebook

3. jevon3012

jevon3012 Member

fail thread. Try and elbow someone in the neck when you play street ball and you'll get your ass beat. There is a reason every single team that has played the lakers in the playoffs HATE kobe.

4. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Artest tried to show the referees he was elbowed in the throat earlier by the hand gesture. The referees already know what Artest was going on about, but they were ignoring him.

Only a stupidass referee (like Crawford) would throw Artest out because he made that gesture. It was clear and obvious what Ron was trying to imply immediately after the whistle blew, it's even more obvious what Ron was telling Kobe when the referees decided to shut Ron up.

Damn the Lakers and their star player Crawford.

5. Lumix

Lumix Member

Go back to your Fakers forum. Dont ever come to here again.

6. pacmania

pacmania Member

We need one of our scrubs to give Kobe a hipcheck. When he soars for a layup , the defender should bump him sideways with the hip, that way he crashes and falls.
    Kobe your kingdom must come down!!!

7. bravo six

bravo six Contributing Member

Dude are you a complete idiot or just a diehard Lakers fan? Well, I guess they go and in hand, but still.

8. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

9. tsunami

tsunami Member

cause you suck

10. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

What really bothers me is he pulled similar crap on Shane in game 1. It's not all incidental.

screw Kobe.

11. fmp087

fmp087 Member

Wow, it seems like people just enjoy cluttering the GARM. Did you not see all the other threads about this on the very first page.

12. DrJB25

DrJB25 Member

this thread is dumb

13. ninja nick

ninja nick Member

Kobe not dirty? Did you not see when he slapped the crap out of Ginobili after that jump shot? Kobe Bryant is a dirty pirate w**** and he seriously altered Ron Artest. I'm hella pissed still this mourning, but I'm confident.

Rocket playoff tees @ superfreshial.com

14. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

yah, the elbow wasn't really dirty from what i saw (could have been, but not really enough to make a big deal out of) like ron said though, he constantly informed the refs, and they did nothing about it. 2002...all. over. again

15. edwardc

edwardc Member

kobi*ch will get his as for crawfish i hope he doesn't ref another game this series.

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Nope, I think Ron was in the right, 100%...and I think that if the NBA doesn't suspend Kobe, I would get dirty myself.

DD

17. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Wrong. There is precedence. From an article in the 2007 playoffs.

When it comes to dangerous plays the league has complete discretion to levy penalties. Just because the refs missed it the moment it happened, doesn't mean they'll let players get away with dirty plays that are caught on camera.

18. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

Another Lakers troll :rolleyes:

19. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

If we could just get Kobe to shower after games, he might not be so dirttayy.

20. BleedRed

BleedRed Member

Joey Crawford needs to go!! He has anger management issue. Did you hear him yell "WHAT!!" while the game was in play?? coz someone from the Rockets bench was complaining about aggressive Lakers fronting on Yao. That dude needs serious help. He is just not a good fit to be a NBA ref.