1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

THE SUMMIT OPENS @ WHAT TIME?!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mr_oily, Apr 16, 2001.

Tags:
  1. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

Sounds silly but damn I wanna get that bobble head! I'd love to eat all the pizza I can at Keneallys as well, but I'll be so worried about not being one of the first 10,000 people in The Summit, I won't be able to have piece of mind and stomach.
    What time do they let people in on Game Day?!
    See ya guys there!

------------------
    Whatever you want to do, you have to do something else first.

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

a) I regret posting an ALL CAPS thread.
    b) Shouldn't be any worries mr_oily... the buffet goes from 5-7 but we're taking off at 6 or so...

------------------
    NOTHING BUT .NET
    CLUTCHCITY.NET

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Will Call opens at 6pm....I've always thought that was also the same time doors open.

If you are at the doors by 6:30 there will be plenty of time, unless you want to see pre-game warmups.

Come On oily....have some pizza!!

4. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

A)Clutch...oops, I'm such an amateur geek, sorry about the CAPS!
    b)YEah Hey P, I'll see ya there we can "disgust" the art world over pizza n beer! HAHA! I look foward to it!

------------------
    "Thats, Stirfry, NOT stayfry"

5. Rollinrockets

Rollinrockets Member

Heyp is right...it says on the ticket package that they will not let you in until 90 minutes before game time.

------------------

6. aelliott

aelliott Contributing Member

I just spoke to the Rockets office and they said that will call opened at 6 and the doors opened at 6:30.

------------------

7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

aelliott, really,

Our season-ticket booklet says 90 minutes prior. oh well, maybe the bobble-head deal has them changing plans.

8. aelliott

aelliott Contributing Member

HP,

The other possiblity is that the girl answering the phone at the Rocket's office didn't know what she was talking about.

------------------