1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Stupid Things Trumps Says

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 22, 2015.

1. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Don't know what you are talking about, but that's your response to my post?

Perfect. Point taken. Next time, come at me with a little more credibility.,

You're drowning in stupidity.

It's not nearly as bad as a POTUS, whose campaigning to let refugees in, refuses to use the term "Islamic" due to familiarity, negotiates bull**** deals with Iran, trade in 5 terrorists for a guy commited a crime and on the way who got several of our guys killed searching for him, benghazi, etc.

I'm not saying Trump for POTUS. I'm saying I rather have a guy whose going to be extremely defensive, than someone who is clearly not understanding the **** he's doing. I rather have someone so stupid in their beliefs, that protect us as a nation. Than someone so foolish and reckless to do what Obama has done. And for the sake of the argument, I'm not pro-Trump.

Fatso, go jump on a treadmill. Better use of your time.

2. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

Pro tip: When touting your own intellectual credentials, try using correct grammar, you Ivy-league, tremendously educationally supported genius.

Regardless how or where you got educated, there's nothing that could detract more from your self-proposed image of Ivy-league scholar than the sad diatribe above.

3. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Oh right, cause it's not the meaning of the message it's the grammatical errors and faults that convey the point.

Great, high five Grammar Champ. Why don't you go cross your i's and t's, while I ****ing use my brain for something productive?

You want a cookie or some **** for that amazing point you made?

Christ's sakes.

4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

On the contrary, I wanna get the **** into you, if I may, for helping me understand:

1) Only two races in America kill people
    2) Police are not black or white

You're smart indeed. Do you have a date to the junior prom, coz u sound like a zesty little filly.

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Let's just change your user name to Ivy-League. You're representing in a strong way!

6. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

1) Extremely fair point, and great catch. I wouldn't say "race", I'd say skin color.

That's why stats are bull****. I was just breaking it down for you, so you don't think it's 200%

2) Police are viewed as "other". in this stat I think. If it's a black police killing a black guy, it's not recorded in black on black it's recorded on police on black. At least, that's what I think?

No date to junior prom, sorry sir.

7. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Thanks man, need to vent somewhere. After work works in a liberal fashion, I have to vent.

8. Nolen

Hey now, don't be so defensive, Extremely Well Educated Internet Tough Guy!

I'm just pointing out that when you insert a massive error directly in the middle of a condescending rant in which you insult someone else's intelligence while touting your own, it's... pretty funny. And hypocritical. That's just how it is. How it always was. :)

9. Nolen

Is English your first language, Ivy League? :)

10. Major

Major Member

Ivy League educations apparently have gone to hell in recent years.

Besides, you'd think that your brilliant mind would have first analyzed the source of the statistics before having any debate at all about them. You don't have to look far to see the fundamental problem with them - that the source, the San Francisco Crime Statistics Bureau - doesn't actually exist. You spent a lot of time arguing about completely made up internet garbage and defending a candidate for POTUS that has a similarly pathetic level of critical thinking skills.

11. Nolen

I'm seriously wondering if he (Ivy League) is posting while drunk.

12. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

No, it's not actually-- French is.

13. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Sound like a bitter dude that didn't get into an ivy.

14. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

15. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Saying stupid stuff will get more media/press and saying something sensible gets you no press. Could be a brilliant move.

Or they could just be stupid.

16. Nolen

Oh, good. That helps, actually.

17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I like these parts:

Oh no, 2000 killed AND your golf buddy's investment portfolio is down?

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

It's not stupid as much as it is dangerous. He is crossing lines and showing some ignorant hateful people that it is good to let their hate flags fly.

19. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

It's perfectly fine to show hate.

20. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yeah, it's worked wonders throughout history, you sad, sad boy. And I guess it's coming once again.

I was thinking the ignore list was a good option for you. Thanks for sealing the deal.