1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can Embiid and the Sixers hold off elimination in Game 5? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

The Stupid Things Trumps Says

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 22, 2015.

1. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Dude, does someone have to actually explain this to you? I'm hoping your joking.

Let's section things off; blacks being killed & white's being killed. Let's see how the blacks are being killed:

Killed by Whites; 2%
    Killed by Po-po: 1%
    Killed by blacks: 97%
    Total: 100%

Let's see how many the whites are being killed:

Killed by Whites: 16%
    Killed by Po-po: 3%
    Killed by blacks: 81%
    Total: 100%

Does this make more sense to you?

Seriously, get the **** out of here if you don't get this ****.

2. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Thank you, dude.

3. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Um, you're quoting 2014. The original picture was 2015, and those numbers have to be rolling.

Anyways, any number spitted out is 100% off. I don't believe any of these "stats", tons of variables unaccounted for.

4. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

This nation was founded on everything I stand for. Letting people come at you unprotected is absolutely not tolerated in America.

If I was holding a conference, meeting, etc., and anyone came into sabotage it, disrupt it, cause a scene out of it, should be forcibly removed. Beaten up? Yeah, maybe too far, but removed? Absolutely.

Bunch of Bernie Sanders in here, get the flying **** out of this if you just wanna bow down to BLM and let people run all over you. This is America, the problem with the world is that people no longer respect us and what will bring that respect is some fear in their eyes. It's not a pretty thing to do, but when you threaten the lives of our citizens, you're asking for it. You got to stand up for who you are and what you believe, not constantly be scared about the political correctness of our society.

5. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

And rightfully ****ing so, cause you know why? Cause each AND every single one of us have some prejudice beliefs, the magnitude is different. The issue comes in when other (countries) rile up and start executing actions BASED on those beliefs.

You think ISIS isn't race related lol? Explain to me what ISIS is, and how it came about?

If you think being tolerant of all races is the safest way to go in life, sir, you are a ****ing moron. And it's that EXACT same thinking why a JV team is causing an uproar in the world.

Racism is always apart of life, and it's how the world evolves, it's how world wars start, how technologies develop (from wars), and how the world goes round. If you think of the most world in the most harmonious and peaceful types, I suggest you keep popping those hallucinogens you are on and enjoy life cause it's not a reality bro. Get to thinking on what history has shown us, you have a lot of reading to do.

6. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

So, are you saying that maybe 80%+ of murders of white people were committed by whites in 2014, but in 2015 it totally flipped and now 80%+ of murders of white people are committed by blacks? That there was some unaccounted-for variable at play in 2014 that caused some giant statistical aberration?

7. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

I'm not saying any of those stats are right. I'm saying rockbox is arguing 2015 facts with 2014 facts.

I don't think a single statistic you pull from any sort of database, federal included, would be accurate. That's my firm stance.

And btw, I enjoy your coffee shop in Colombia.

8. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

Is it hard typing while wearing that white hood over your head?

9. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Ha, I'm not even white. I mean honestly, I've been discriminated upon more than most people here. Truth is, racism ALWAYS exists. Just like sex always sells.

Those two things never change. Am I racist myself? Yes, naturally. Are you? Yes, naturally. Are you more than I am? That's the key difference--magnitude. And that's what people don't understrand.

I mean fundamentally, you want to tell me how the cause & effects of WW1 and WW2? It's simpe math, racism leads to wars which leads to advancements in technology, economic strength, political strangleholds, and natural resource accumulation, preservation or theft. Always is, always was.

10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

These stats don't tend to change very much year over year. But, if you won't believe any statistic anyway, I suppose there's no point talking about it other than just to say quoting 2014 stats is as legitimate as quoting 2015 stats.

11. Nolen

Is there a type of statistic that doesn't come from a database? Or do you just mean to say all statistics are inaccurate? If it's your firm stance that all statistics are inaccurate, then why defend the stats that Trump tweeted?

If you're not saying that any of the stats are right, why do you care that 2015 is more or less relevant than 2014? A more recent version of inaccurate statistics is better?

Strong language from someone who has a firm stance who doesn't "think a single statistic you pull from any sort of database, federal included, would be accurate."

12. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Where did I defend them? I was making it easier for sirabhu or whatever to interpret them.

I don't care if they are more relevant, I was explaining to rockbox that his quote is of 2014 stats, which was disputing 2015 stats. I wasn't even comparing if they are different. I'm stating two DIFFERENT sources of information.

Yeah, and I stand by it. Especially since nothing you said made sense, and aren't understanding the point of the comments I have made in this thread.

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You don't seem to have a real grasp on the ruling document for this nation, which preserves freedom of religion, freedom of expression, the right to protest and all of that good stuff.

You might have missed the day in history class when they talked about how the founding fathers, gathered, interrupted meetings, protested etc.

I don't know why you're whining and moaning about political correctness since it isn't anything that has to do with Trump's meeting, or my post. But I'm no fan of political correctness. I abhor it.

I'm all about standing up for what I believe. I'm just about doing it in way that exemplifies what this nation was founded on, and not goes against it.

14. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is the title of greatest presidential candidate autobiography never written.

15. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

You do realize that if we literally translated and interpreted how the country was founded, in today's times, it would not be a linear fashion right?

History teaches us something, and that's how to prevent those SAME mistakes to happen in the future. You read and react. That's a fundamental aspect of application you can't get by. You know the saying, you memorize, learn, and then apply. You're stuck on memorize. Get past that and then we can communicate. Seriously, I'm operating much higher than you right now and constantly have to dumb myself down to get through to people like you. I get it, not everything's fortunate to go an Ivy-league school or have tremendous educational support growing up, but keep your mouth shut when other people have and do.

Understand the learning side of why we memorized key historical dates, figures, and facts. Now apply them, I'll work with you on this.

16. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Haha, yeah. It really can be. Kind of like that Stan Van Gundy photo being the face of a rap album. I think I'm onto something here.

BRB trademarking it.

17. Nolen

There's different arguments to be made here. One is: "this is the way the world is; bad or good, we have to deal with it." This argument is generally amoral and pragmatic. But I doubt you are amoral, or have no moral stand on various social or political issues. If you saw or heard of something you thought was truly morally wrong, and another person defended it by saying "that's just the way the world is", I doubt you'd accept that. But I could be wrong.

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A poor imitation of TraderJorge. You might as well give it up.

19. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

It's funny you say that, I'll go as far as my reach can stand. That's my physical strength and my financial strength.

I've had things done to me and my family morally wrong, I've had to accept it. It's just a greater level(beyond my means physically and/or financially), the world operates on. My physical/financial strength cannot tell Muslims to be tolerant, cannot tell blacks to quit playing the victim card, cannot tell racists people to not take their thoughts into actions.

I can't extend that far, what I can do is defend, read, react, and evolve. That's what I've learned.

20. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Right. So letting a candidate for POTUS spit fascist, racist nonsense that looks a lot like campaigns in Germany circa 1932 -- history teaches us something -- means we should stand up, point at the candidate, and call it what it is: dangerous, fascist nonsense that is beneath our country.

It also suggests arguing whether or not the candidate's totally made up, blatantly false numbers add up to 100% in each ****ed up category is a useless expenditure of our precious time on this earth.

I'm sure that's what you mean.