1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The story of the 2015-2016 rockets.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by snowconeman22, Apr 28, 2016.

1. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Seriously guys . Is this not at least somewhat amazing . The amount of factors that have gone into causing this season to be what it has been are innumerable . What really happened in the offseason ?

James harden / Khloe .. Tabloid bs or did it affect the team ?

Was harden out of shape ?

.. Or did he legitimately get hurt while training in the offseason ?

McHale fired !!! Whose call was it ? Les ? DM ?

Lawson .. What went so wrong with him ?

Ariza , Dwight , BREWER , smith , jet , Dmo , bev ... Did these guys fall off ? Injury ? Decline ?

How lucky did we get last year ?

How unlucky did we get this year ?

At the root of t all who is to blame ?

Guys I feel a 30 for 30 coming sometime in the future about this team , especially given if we go completely rebound or fall flat during the harden era .

The most important question is where do we go from here , but I would give a pretty penny to find out what happened behind the scenes over the offseason and throughout the year .

2. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

This season was batman vs superman dawn of justice.

Lots of hype. 2 big names. But dissapointment in the end

3. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Well.. 2:00 minutes away from one of the most disappointing sports experiences of my life. So much hope and excitement for this season.

HEY ROCKETS you owe me a damn F5 key. After all the speculation and screen refresh this absolute maggot pie of a season is coming to a merciful conclusion. Call it loser. But I really wish they did not make the playoffs. They did not deserve it and that pick could have had some value to it.

I hope this offseason we can gain an understanding of just what the hell went wrong. So many factors I am sure.

Lots of questions coming up this off-season. Is Daryl the one to answer and solve? Can anyone answer and solve.

Just wow.

4. Victorious

Victorious Member

literally everything bad happened that was possible. re-signing brewer and he has been trash. lawson turned into worst case scenario. probably fired mchale too early. the harden/khole saga, dwight all over the rumor mill, trading dmo and getting him back, we draw the warriors in the 1st round as we back into the playoffs, curry goes out and we still get our ass beat.

5. E-Man

E-Man Member

Rockets quit the season when they started 0-3.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I was hoping this was just some long acid trip that hadn't worn off yet...:confused:

7. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Lol , I'm just intrigued

8. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Batman vs Superman... more like Cat women vs wonder woman.