1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The ROCKETS club of 38 and 7

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Dec 11, 2012.

1. rocketsfan4

rocketsfan4 Member

I will add that those two were top MVPs who carried their teams that were otherwise mediocre at best. Moses was far more deserving than even guys like Bird and should have one or two more. Olajuwon should have had at least one more if not two or three. Far more deserving than Karl Malone or even Barkley. I think someone could do less than those two to be deserving of an MVP.

2. VanityHalfBlack

I love twitter, I really do.. But sometimes, it's hard to read a sentence when you mix it in with @_#?.";, I mean am I solving math problems here???

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

FIFY, Drexler was on A Clutch City team.

4. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

:grin:

So instead of X-only-fans, we are now going to categorize the posters at clutchfans as '99ers, '12ers, blah, blah, blah

One of my all-time favorite movie line was "Being old doesn't make it a classic." :p

No disrespect to the '99ers by any means.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I meant on the same team at the same time. actually you are right, Drexler and Maxwell were on the same team at one point.

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=148025

[​IMG]

#146 tinman, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012