1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

the road team in this series...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JoshTheChild, Apr 27, 2007.

1. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Member

will you be worried about us blowing game 5 if we lose game 4? gosh that would be a nightmare wouldnt it. im sure our fans will be really pissed and loud for game 5 if we lose game 4. and the players will be happy to be back home too. i guess the point of this thread is this... is it possible that the road team doesnt win a game in this series and we win in 7? and that earning homecourt wins this series for us?

2. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

let's hope we take game 4. then we'll talk. but yes.. that would be cool.

i'd rather win early, but if we win late, i hope our deficiencies are all discovered and fixed.

3. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Member

could not of said it better myself!

4. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

The rockets need to take care of biz on Sat. nite. As close as every game has been I'd personally want a shorter series than a full 7 games. I'm sticking by my guns with what I said before the series started, Rox in 5.

I personally think last nite may have been the slap the bench needed to wake up, they will show up next game

5. BroadwayBelm

BroadwayBelm Member

i think we'll be alright.

even jordan lost a few game 3's.

6. stangend77

stangend77 Member

i hope not.....hopefully we will win on sat. and bring it home for a 5 game series!

7. whoisray

whoisray Contributing Member

It's a scary thought if we lose game 4. I rather not think about it until it happens or doesn't happen.

8. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Member

when the series comes back to houston we need to chant UTAH SUCKS louder than utah chanted HOUSTON SUCKS last night. man i hate UTAH!!!!

9. MONON

MONON Member

Never fear!
    The voice of reason is here!

Game 4 will be
    Rox 77-75 I see

Game 5
    Rox 91-79 no jive!

If the scores aren't correct,
    please cut me some slack.
    Because anyway you cut it,
    THE MONKEY'S OFF TMAC'S BACK!