1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Return of LinSanity...Watch Out!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SidDaKid, Jul 30, 2013.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you think Chris Paul is better than Jeremy Lin?

2. Rockets590

Rockets590 Rookie

Omg we have got to this point. Where we actually are questioning if Chris Paul is better than Lin.

YES HE IS

3. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

Any given sunday. That's the name of the game, Kings fall and pawns raise. No NBA player is going out there to lay their heads.

4. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

Sorry I see Lin as part of the rockets. Rockets > Clippers . Even before Dwight came into the picture.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well someone is questioning if Chris Paul is a superstar on a Jeremy Lin thread.

This is highly suspicious of illogical thinking

6. GMNot

GMNot Member

As stated by some others here, you could make a video like this about a lot of players. Many work hard during the off-season. Just take your video clips at the right time and there are many "heroes."

One thing I dislike about most sports videos, including this one, is the overly dramatic music. It's just a game, after all.

7. Karolik

Karolik Member

Through a whole playoff series ( when it matters) you think Lin has a chance to outplay CP3?

How about this. You think even James Harden can outplay Lebron James through a whole playoff series?

8. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

one thing i noticed about the video, no mention of Rockets.

9. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

Rockets vs Clippers . we would win if we met them in the playoffs.

rockets vs Heat - difficult.

10. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Well, after reading some threads on Lin, I do realize that some Lin fans are so bad, which is one of the reasons that some people on this site want Lin to be removed, which seems to be fair for me right now. That is not fair for Lin himself since he is a good person and smart player.

11. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

Please chill out . If you bother to go through the whole thread. These folks got baited. Lin supporters please don't fall for it. We have seen what he is capable of doing, it's no fluke. He just needs to stay healthy and improve, work with the team. Is not a take over Han Solo type of superstar, like Harden.

Can't wait for him to get his health back to max, get everything clicking ,and get his swagger back.

12. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

If you are a Rockets fan, you would want a fellow Rocket to do good. Am i right? Nice to see he's working hard.

13. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

I really hope you're not serious. Most players train in the season to get better. And no NBA player has ever shot 70% and over, Michel jordan probably worked harder than anyone. Kobe works hard everyone knows, but every player has their ceiling. You wont get better every single season, you'll eventually hit your ceiling. some hit it early some hit it late.

14. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Hey man I think he was being sarcastic

15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Do you prefer this?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g&desktop_uri=/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g

16. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

I really feel that this whole LOF and LOH debate is nothing but the combination of rumors, missunderstanding, and over-sensitivity.

A stated that he doesnt think Chris Paul is a super star because his team never made it past 2nd round PO, and then B replied and asked if A thinks Lin is better than Chris Paul (Sarcastically). And now we have people think we got dilusional LOF who thinks Lin is better than Paul.

Please, people, some of your hate on LOF or LOH are just the results of stacked miss-interpretation of sarcasm or oversensitivity of the comments. We vent on this board based on false information and others take them as facts.

17. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

And here come the trolls and haters ruining another thread. Catch you guys on the next one. Good question btw Tinman. Kudos. Great job. Will read again.

18. Fighton

Fighton Member

just because someone is questioning whether cp3 is a superstar mean he thinks lin is better than paul? what?! how does that logic work?

and really, why does it offend you so much that someone doesn't think cp3 is a superstar? superstar moniker is totally subjective - that's like asking if batman is a superhero. some might think so, but some might just think he's got all the gadgets but not really a superhero.

i think he's the best pg out there. period. superstar or not i don't really care since that's not quantifiable. but i also don't get worked up and offended if someone doesn't think so. it's not like he's calling the earth flat. and even if he is, who cares? i don't bother arguing with a crazy uncle at family reunions...

1 person likes this.
  19. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

this cracked me up...laughed out loud at work and my coworkers looked at me

20. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

This is pretty much every other thread where people see supportive comments of Lin WITH NO BASHING OF ANYONE, followed by 5 sarcastic, "funny" lame jokes against Lin, followed by 5 hateful trollish Lin sucks comments, followed by a troll Lin fan, whereafter everyone says they don't want Lin on the Rockets cuz of his delusional fans who defend Lin for some strange reason. Really?

2 people like this.