1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Return of LinSanity...Watch Out!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SidDaKid, Jul 30, 2013.

1. SidDaKid

SidDaKid Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Iai8VT6h5o8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  2. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

This young man is hungry. He is ready to prove to the doubters that he can be a starting point guard in the league.

I hope he can.

3. dragician

dragician Member

Howard will be jealous for this exposure...

4. Richard Djunk

Richard Djunk Member

Umm...he already is a starting PG in this league, and has been since his time with the Knicks.

5. Pak14life

Pak14life Member

I like how he basically says he wants to get out from the Linsanity shadow

6. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Yes, but many here continue to believe he is a backup playing a starting role.

I think he will prove to them he belongs as a starting point guard, not a 6th man.

7. Rox_Mayhem

Rox_Mayhem Member

Jeremy busting his tail off . Its good to see he's trying to improve . This is gonna be a great year .

8. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Problem is, Lin keeps practicing with the ball in his hands or coming off a cut. He should be practicing standing in the corner watching the ball.

1 person likes this.
  9. CARoxNut

CARoxNut Member

Never mind about the degree of his improvement. How can the Rockets OF ignore the marketing side of him!

10. CARoxNut

CARoxNut Member

OK, internet massage board coach, I agree with you over all these high paying basket ball / training experts.

11. Whoopy

Whoopy Member

They're not , that's why he's here. Young marketable improving player. What's not to like?

12. Reach

Reach Member

Good to see he's working hard. I fully expect a good to great season from him.

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I think he'll be a sixth man SG a lot of the time and those skills are required. He could be a playmaking SG with brooks in the lineup taking spot 3's.

14. bullardfor3

bullardfor3 Member

Jeremy knows he has a lot improve upon and lot to prove this season. Good to see him working hard. Glad to see he's moved on from Linsanity...even though the movie is about to debut...lol

15. pnr

pnr Member

The Linsanity was the best and worst thing to happen to him lol. Everyone holds him to that standard now.

16. SunsRocketsfan

you do know that Starting PG does not mean you are automatically better than being the 6th man.

Why do you think they have a 6th man award? It's because its a very important position and if you have a talented 6th man that player most often is part of the strategic game plan.

Harden, Ginolbli, Odom, Crawford, etc are perfect examples of 6th men that were way more talented and got way more minutes than some of the starters on their respective teams.

Okay now back on topic. . Awesome video!! I really hope he does well this season. You definitely cant knock the guy for working his butt off to improve his game

17. SunsRocketsfan

so what you are trying to say is he needs to hire Shane Battier as his coach.. .

18. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Lin is going to go out and work as hard as any other player over the summer to improve his body, his skills and his mind. This is what I expected. D-Mo says that he spends over 4 hours a day in the gym and the weight room. I think that is pretty typical of NBA players these days.

19. Swishh

Swishh Member

He is a starting caliber point guard, just not on a Rockets team that features James Harden, the one who handles the ball the majority of the time on the court.

20. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

Nice. Good to see him putting in the work it takes to improve and succeed!