1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The results are clear: Ariza > Parsons

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Amel, Oct 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

2014 Parsons: Death of defense

2015 Ariza: Kiss of Death 2.0

1 person likes this.
  2. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UaLIrrhuuZE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  3. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

His comment before the 4th quarter of Game 6: "We are going to win a championship, but we need to win this game first" as quoted by Brewer

has to rank on the same level as Rudy's "Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion".

He showed his championship pedigree tonight.

1 person likes this.
  4. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Ariza's swagger tonight was impressive. It's giving me confidence.

1 person likes this.
  5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Trevor deserves every scrap of praise we can heap upon him. The dude was clutch today, hitting the dagger that put this series to bed. Chandler "Chump" Parsons? Thanks for grabbing Cuban's arse and driving up I-45 to Dallass. You aren't missed one little bit, but I bet you miss being here. Tough.

6. rustyrob

rustyrob Member

Ariza will be the "X Factor" from here on out!!! If he can hit his open shots... FINALS HERE WE COME!!! plus his defense of course, but their is no question about that.

7. SuperS32

SuperS32 Member

I'll go one step further than others and say that this team's success depends on Ariza, particularly his outside shooting. When he's hitting shots the Rockets are virtually impossible to beat. When he's not, teams can sag on Harden/Howard and force them to pass it to Ariza. He's a big part of why we won Game 6 and 7, and his play will determine whether we will beat Golden State.

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

He started off red hot, slumped hard but now is on fire again. If role players even shoot 40% from 3 the Rockets will be very hard to beat.

9. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Ariza>parsons

10. Asian Sensation

"I'm a champion and I'm a Houston Rocket." -- Trevor Ariza 07/03/2009

Hopefully this summer he will be able to add 2x to that statement.