1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The problem with ClutchFans after a loss.

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by BigMaloe, May 5, 2015.

1. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

i don't care what happens to him but he will always be a top3 rocket for me since i have been watching

2. Nimo

Nimo Member

That's more like it!

3. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

The problem with ClutchFans is the people who believe that we are somehow required to feel miserable after every single Rockets loss.

I had no idea that the Rockets just got swept and lost every game by 15+ points last night.

1 person likes this.
  4. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

You guys act like the clips didn't get blown out by 27 last round yet bounced back to make every game close and won the series. Sometimes you need that wake up call, the rocket will be ready Tom and I expect a dominant Houston team that puts these clips away all game. I truely belive were the more talented team we just need to play like we arnt and everything will be fine.

When harden drops 30 and 10 Tom all
    You guys questioning him will be on his nuts. Just breath relax and realize it's just one game and the least meaningful game at that. Somebody's gotta win game one and it wasn't us some of you are acting like were done 3-0. It 1-0 fellas wee good we got this support the team and let's be ready to cheer our ass off for the best team we had in Houston sports since the Astros of the early 2000s. Let's go baby.

5. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

This loss was extremely disappointing due to the way the team literally spit the bit last night. I admit that I was astonished a their level of effort especially in the 2nd half. From reading the GARM before that game, I came away with the impression that there was an unrealistic abundance of overconfidence and arrogance on the part of both the team and it's red koolaid drinking fanbase who somehow managed to confuse the Clippers with the Mavericks.

I wonder if anyone here actually watched any of the Clippers-Spurs series at all. Because if they had bothered to do so, they would have realized that it was a transformative series for the Clippers. They were battle-tested in fire against the best during their first round series while the Rox high stepped past a disjointed and physically inferior opponent. That is something this team had yet to face in the playoffs until now. That's why I didn't get all wrapped up into the regular season drama (especially the MVP stuff) because I was waiting to see just how this team would respond to the pressures of playoff basketball and I saw a total fail from coaching to the players' inexcusable lack of focus and desire. This team has never had to face this level of competition and pressure before and they'd better pull their heads out of their collective behinds, stop reading their press clippings and get serious real quick if they harbor any hope of making the WCF.

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I don't think it is realistic to expect all diehard fans to act rationally after a crushing loss. Nobody is required to feel miserable. But you can't stop fans from feeling miserable about a loss like that. You have to understand sports fans. If you want to "save" the GARM, post something intelligent there rather than overreacting to the overreaction.

7. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

No leadership? No focus? No intensity?

Those sound like things I was arguing our team lacked as we were playing the Mavs. So many people dismissed those concerns of mine since we were winning. See the "Harden's Personality" thread.

1 person likes this.