1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The problem with ClutchFans after a loss.

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by BigMaloe, May 5, 2015.

1. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

Absolutely not man, what the hell is wrong with you? We've already tried this and reached a conclusion that we don't want to do this. Even Dwight reached that conclusion after trying for so long. Now after one game you want to start it over again?

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Yes, all true.

This is definitely not simply a loss. It was an inexcusable loss. The kind of loss that exhibits a lack of leadership, focus, and intensity.

3. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Shane Battier is ashamed.

[​IMG]

4. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Exactly how i feel...It's hard, but i really try to avoid the posts on here after a loss.

It's always the sky is falling..

5. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

Stop coming up with these threads. I really feel guys like the OP think they are better than other people because they do not vent or voice their displeasure or anger after a loss. Bravo, you are so intelligent and rational. Guess what, this loss deserves a lot of anger and rationally, everybody should be able to see that Harden did not come through and neither did the others. Nobody was focused, that's why ironically I felt comfortable we would win since we are up 10 at one point with all those TOs and just goofing around which I thought would stop once the Clippers made a run. The Rockets buckled under the pressure big time, just like the Choke City Rockest in 93-94 losing a 20 point lead to Suns. Guess what, they got a whole lot of hate from the media and fans alike and it turned up the fire in the players. Same needs to happen now and the negativity is well deserved.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Wait if you avoid the GARM how did you post this thread?

Is it aliens?

DD

7. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

It's sports. A lot of it is raw emotion and adrenaline.

People have to find ways to vent. It's best to avoid the GARM if it affects you but posters are free to post what they want obviously within the terms of the site.

8. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Think this is the only answer....

[​IMG]

9. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

The team looked like uninterested dog**** against a team missing its best player, a bad bench, and less than 48 hours removed from a tough 7 game series. Also, they got daggered by Austin Rivers.

You may be right after most losses, but if there's ever a loss to be embarrassed, pissed and concerned about, it's this one.

10. s.b713

s.b713 Member

I am not attacking the team or the coach. I think McHale did fine it is just so frustrating to watch the team play without effort, a sense of urgency it just makes me realize that this team might not be ready to win a ship.

11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is why I was cautious about calling it a sweep the last series after two games. I understand people are emotional. Heck I get emotional but the manic depressive nature here get's bothersome. The Rockets win two games and we're planning the championship parade. They lose a game and they are scrubs and we should fire everyone from GM to ball boy while demanding we trade James Harden for some Slovak kid that the Hawks have the rights to.

The NBA is a grind and anyone who knows both the Clutch and Choke city history knows one or two games early in a series don't make the series.

1 person likes this.
  12. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

There is a difference between playing poorly and playing with no effort. I can live with missed shots. I can't live with 1000 turnovers, lack of focus and 0 will to win.

13. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

YES...THAT'S IT...ALIENS!!!!!

[​IMG]

14. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

For one of the few times in my ClutchFan existence: I am with DaDakota on this one.

Why do you complain about the GARM and come and post about it in the GARM?!?! :confused:

Someone wants attention. :p

15. thirdengine

thirdengine Member

I always tell myself to stay off ClutchFans after a bad loss, but then I open my laptop and it's the first thing I browse.

Maybe we can hide that "New Thread" button after bad games. A separate Knee-Jerk forum would be nice as well. Reading some people's reactions is almost as cringe worthy as watching those behind the back bounce passes last night.

16. roidrage

roidrage Member

This is not just a loss!!! It was a blow out on our home court without their best player

17. roidrage

roidrage Member

You guys need to take off the rose colored glasses and look at this team from a non homer point of view...

18. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I can't decide whether a so-called "true fan" should (a) be extremely pissed with a loss and do/say some irrational things or (b) be calm and keep optimistic about the team no matter what.

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Probably just really down but secretly hopeful.

This is a bad situation for sure. We're in trouble. This team is looking like it can't hang with the Clips with a healthy Blake G.

20. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Probably (c) pose as a counterweight to the irrationally angry "Rockets fans" who are now dominating the board.

We barely lost a game where we played like crap. There's plenty of reason to be optimistic considering how terribly the Clippers also played last night. These critics will disappear after we win the next two games and reappear when we play the Warriors.