1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Positivity Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Progs, Apr 24, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Progs

Progs Member

[​IMG]

2. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

3. StrawberryJamm

We gotta play our game.

Abandon the let Aldridge score 50 shooting jumpers over centers strategy, start with Jones on him, then try motiejunas, then try parsons when we go small. Force Aldridge to post.
    Take away the jumper then send the double team when he post up, much harder to send help when he's 20ft away from the basket.

9 man rotation
    Garcia out
    Dmo and Daniels in

Hope Harden wakes up.

4. conquistador#11

still a couple of games left. if our superstars are superstars, we should even up the series. I think we will.

5. ivanyy2000

ivanyy2000 Contributing Member

McFail will get canned after the season, I think it is a positive.

6. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Not the time for this. I'm as objective as anyone, but not right now

7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

so its not a 7 game series its a 2 game series and we should fold and concede huh? nice rockets fans we got here

8. ksny15

ksny15 Member

God if only this was the truth

9. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

not conceding anything. just overwhelmed right now that we are down 2-0. Are we going to magically play defense in game 3?

10. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

we were up 13 in game 1 and took a hack a howard and the nba admitting they screwed us just for them to eek out a win in OVERTIME no less.

all this with aldridge playing out of his mind and harden playing well below normal. I'm not excited about it either but you would think it's already over.

You would think we lost by 40 in both games.

This fan base sucks.

11. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

McHale wasn't going to get us a ring even with the possible summer acquisitions of Carmelo or whoever, so it's better management see enough this year to let him go now.

12. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

2 out of only 3 times that a 0-2 deficit in an NBA best of 7 series was overcome INVOLVES THE ROCKETS.

In my book, that is a positive! Let's go. Let's distort statistics some more!

13. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

^ this

14. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

wow, you have a good imagination. I hope this is prophetic

15. archinkent

archinkent Member

Aldridge playing out of his mind while Harden playing like crap. I am pretty positive this won't happen for 4 games.

16. steven42lh

steven42lh Member

Right now, the only thing this team needs to be thinking about is winning the next game. Forget the series count at 2-0. Just win the next game to tighten up the series, and then worry about game 4. We can't get swept. Take it one game at a time.

17. backwardhead

backwardhead Member

I think it all boils down to your point archinkent. We've played like ***** and they've played out of their minds and we are still in close games. Even if Harden returns to the mean we should start winning.

It's also kind of in our nature as a team to wait till it's last minute to pick it up and get the win. They did it over and over throughout the season. Now it seems like they are going to wait until we're down 0-3.

Or will they? I'm actually a little worried.