1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[The Oregonian] Harden, Parsons, and Lillard discuss "The Shot"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Poor James. This is how he's thought of now.

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I'm with you, and everybody else except one poster.

In fact, I'd say if you're a non-troll Rockets' fan, you'd love to see his reaction.

Parsons was the defensive one, just about a stupid quote. He should be defensive about being so far behind the freaking play.

"Did you know it was going in?" Yeah, pretty much the whole country did, once they saw how open he was.

3. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

So that last play of broken down defense communication excuses the whole series of bad broken down defense? Lawl. That series was such a farse and laughable. There were never any stops, just offensive spurts that kept us in it to game 6. Ive never been through so many panic attacks of anxiety than I was in that series. Any lead we had was never safe because of a lack of a defensive leadership from milk hair.

4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Parsons "Lol brah, you hit that 3 right over my face. That was funny. I never said I was the best SF. The reporter messed my words up, even though he quoted me word for word. Lmao, you know those reporters brah"

Harden "Seriously Damian, **** you. That's not happening again."

5. Wapzoe

Wapzoe Member

Chandler brahsons he shall now be known as
    I think it is very fitting

6. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

There are some people in here criticizing Harden for being solemn?

Damned if you do, Damned if you don't

7. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Lol Parsons is such a liar. He's embarrassed Batum outplayed him so he's trying to go back on his words.

Glad Harden is still bothered by the series.

8. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Parson's isn't even man enough to admit that he made those comments. What a punk ass vagina! I hope one of the Rockets puts him on his ass next season.

1 person likes this.
  9. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I haven't been able to watch that play since it happened. Even when posted on here I just can't even get through the YouTube commercials. Just thinking about it pisses me off. I'm glad Harden hasn't gotten over it. Let it motivate him to be even better next year.

10. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

Mercurial? Harden turns that five dollar word into more useful five one dollar bills.

11. Nook

Nook Member

They did, but Jones kicked the reporter in the head and ran off.

12. Nook

Nook Member

Hmm or he is very competitive and a sore loser.

13. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

You know who else is a "mercurial and temperamental All-Star"?

[​IMG]

14. Exiled

Exiled Member

Harden &Durant hang out more often than most players do..but u don't here one of them saying .."oh we spoke about this and this like little school girls"..

Take a note Lillard&CP

15. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

im glad harden is still mad. and he should be. it cost us the series.

look at parsons being a punk, back tracking from his statements.

16. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

Harden acted exactly the way I want him to act. Forget all about being happy you lost, that is for losers.

17. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

Where in the hell did he come up with mercurial? I haven't seen Harden act like that.

18. J Hard

J Hard Member

Most competitors do genius. Here you go with your passive criticism of Harden. You got it bad man, true Rockets fans support all the players, not tear them down every chance they get.

19. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

What harden said is exactly what I want to hear. I swear this guy can't do anything right in the eyes of a few here. He sounds like a player who thinks he's the best player in the nba and I love it because he actually has the potential to be in that elusive group that is Lebron and KD. I think ppl tend to forget how hard it is to play the brand of ball that harden plays. Sure it get frustrating at times but it's still produced 54 wins this yr. Only lebron and KD our asked to do the things harden is asked to do and their also the only two doing it better. I think the fact that our player can even attempt to do the things those guys do while producing 54 wins and not yet 25 yrs old.

The rockets struck gold with getting harden at such a young age. It's a progress but the talent and ability has been shown. Because one thing no one can dispute is that the only player in the game putting up 30+ Points with 6+ Rebounds and assists, besides KD and Lebron is james Harden.

We need to embrace this ego Harden has because ultimately if he is to lead us to nba championships it will happen because he believed in his mind that he is the best player every time he steps on the court. It's a good things that he believes he can get the job done no matter who's around him as long as he has Dwight. This Is great because I know Kobe/KD/LBJ/Westbrook/Dwight all feel the same way.

1 person likes this.
  20. J Hard

J Hard Member

like Ive said previously, parsons is a maverick at heart, fake prima donnas.