1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The officials should be fined for terrible calls or non-calls like that....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cml750, Mar 4, 2015.

1. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

1 person likes this.
  2. cml750

cml750 Member

3. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

Cuban sends a tape to the league office, Yao gets called for illegal screens the rest of the series and we lose.

Morey & JVG send in a tape on how EVERY team hacks the hell out of Yao, no-calls persist and we lose.

Memo to CFans: nothing has changed.

WE ARE THE MOST HATED TEAM IN THE NBA.

Conclusion: Les must not have much caché among owners. Gotta remember that NBA owners pay the commissioner's salary.

4. i3artow i3aller

Why hello there, Mr. Karl Lane...
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

I am fuming right now.

6. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

If Harden/McHale/Morey/Les let this slide, I'll be truly disappointed. They have to call these refs out in the media! Fines be damned.

Right now, this is some BS with how the refs are calling games! Shed some light on this BS and it won't happen again. Take it to the media! Fastest and most effective way to deal with this BS!

7. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

Don't forget the bad calls last night, even though Beard wasn't playing

8. cur.ve

cur.ve Contributing Member

which ref made money w a bookie tonight?

9. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

We should all spam the NBA and NBAREF twitter pages with the gif of the "No Call". Spam them all night long!

10. cml750

cml750 Member

A totally blown call is the potential difference between being a 1/2 game behind Memphis ans 2 1/2 games. I mean if he makes that call, we go to OT, and Memphis legitimately beats us then they deserve it but to see this crap happen is tough to swallow,

1 person likes this.
  11. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Wasn't the Grizzles like 1 or 2 point favorites tonight?

12. cml750

cml750 Member

I don't do twitter but I support his notion.

13. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

We might have won the game.

Two totally different situations when you are down if Harden got the call and made at least one free throw.

Make two free throws and Memphis might try to win the game on a three. Or they might go for the tie.

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I feel like we were jobbed two nights in a row, we should be on a 7 game winning streak right now.

1 person likes this.
  15. cml750

cml750 Member

100% correct!!!! We were jobbed on Sunday too but Lebron choked.

16. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

They should be fired!

Actually why have video review if you can't overturn calls? They do it for techs, ball going out of bounds.

Much more for calls in the last 2 minutes of close games. There should be automatic review with ability to overturn calls.

17. dream2franchise

I believe refs should be analysed after every game and their performance ranked for all to see. It will keep them on their toes. If it's a points system the NBA can ensure that there is at least one highly ranked official alongside a lower ranked one.

I think the NBA needs to introduce a challenge system like we have in tennis as well. 3 Challenges per game. Certainly could have used it then. It's extremely effective in tennis.

18. hooroo

hooroo Member

Cuban spent millions to get the NBA officiate Yao differently.

Cuban held a grudge against Yao. He believed if Yao hadn't backed out of his original deal to enter the NBA he would've been a Mav. Donnie Nelson was the one who laid the groundwork and had established the connections to get Yao to the NBA.

19. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

20. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

They also possibly screwed us out of 8 seconds!!! I'm telling y'all. Check out the 6:02 mark. The camera shows Harden letting the ball bounce, cuts to a different angle, then quickly cuts back to an overhead view, and you see Harden letting the ball roll up. He picks it up at around the 5:53-2 mark on the clock, just after passing half-court when Harden realizes the shot clock hadn't started, but the game clock had...

Harden clearly complains about it, but shrugs it off because the clock had been running. So I don't think he touched it. The only explanation I can think of is that the shot clock at the arena started and Harden was complaining about THAT clock starting -- which would still mean he didn't touch it and the clock shouldn't have run. I never saw the correction in the clock.

Did ANYONE notice this or am I going insane? It's been a rough day so it's entirely possible...