1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Official T-Mac as a Knick Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Feb 18, 2010.

1. astros148

astros148 Member

Lmao @ this idiot saying couple months ago tmac was done and wouldnt score worth **** and that he was done as a player.

dude you're a joke. quit posting

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

are you gonna make me stop? rookie

he's done as a rocket.

3. astros148

astros148 Member

you can call me all you want, the fact you said he wouldnt be **** in the nba ever again and him scoring 26 points his first night back just makes me laugh.

Keep hating bro. I told you that the rox should've played him more min and that he still had it and you came back and told me he was done.

lmao.

what a joke

4. tinman

Supporting Member

this wasn't directed at you. look up this dude's posts and get back to me.

5. tinman

Supporting Member

I know this the greatest thing in your life, go celebrate that Tmac scored a bunch of points.

He's never gonna be a Rocket again. you can celebrate that too.

6. astros148

astros148 Member

So you're not going admit you were wrong huh?

7. tinman

Supporting Member

wrong about what?

tmac isn't a Rocket anymore and he'll have no more chances to screw up the team.

go celebrate all you want man. I mean, Daryl Morey is heralded as the best GM in the league for trading your favorite player.

I'm freaking happy as hell he's not our team, I could careless how many points he scores. he's not a Rocket.

8. astros148

astros148 Member

Err this trade doesnt prove jack **** , Tmac was ready at the beginning of the season almost and the Rox organization didnt give him a shot cuz they wanted revenge from last year.

Now we got a average player in Kevin martin who shoots ****ing awful and a bunch of scrubs

9. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

tinman, there are rocket fans who enjoy tmac's "style of play" on the court. there is nothing wrong with wanting to follow the guy when he's on the knicks and see how he does. when he's healthy, he's freakin' good.

just like we all follow lebron, kobe, wade, melo, dirk, jennings, tyreke... or any other good players.

we're rocket fans, but we're also basketball fans. there's a higher interest in mcgrady b/c he was an integral part of the rockets for the past 6 years. and we all want to see what he has left in the tank.

for the others who are just posting stupidly, well, just ignore them.

10. tinman

Supporting Member

if you don't like the team, don't watch them dude.

if you hate the Rockets for trading Tmac after what he pulled, than stop watching the Rockets. no one says you have to be a Rockets fan. its your choice.

11. astros148

astros148 Member

lol @ your logic

12. HoustonRockets

I had fun watching this game.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

I understand your posts dude and you are one of the few with the tmac monikers who understand everything.

However some people are just knee jerking because their favorite player scored a bunch of points in a loss. People forgot why he got traded.

Was it because people think he has 'nothing' left? no.
    Was it because of his relationships with his coach, players, and management?
    i think so.

Somehow the real reason he's gone is lost here. some people here forgot toronto and orlando too.. not his scoring but his leaving

14. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Give him a freaking few minutes first. sure he wont move like the tmac of orlando, but the 07 macgrady in terms of speed with no a healthy body =top 10 to 15 player.

15. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

tinman just can't admit that his 't-mac is done' proclamation was a tad hasty.

16. astros148

astros148 Member

You are the biggest troll ive ever seen. You said that tmac was done and he obviously isnt but you're too ****in cocky to admit . get real

17. sw847

sw847 Member

First game by the new guys, so guess can't expect too much from them. Just geting used to the system and new team mates.

I jsut checked the standing that i have not checked in a couple of days and we are now 4 games back from the 8th spot?

damn we need to start getting our acts together

18. tinman

Supporting Member

well keep replying to me like a rat following the piper

he's done with the Rockets.

he was brought in to bring a championship not to make your fantasybasketball team win.

19. RocketMania1991

Yes he's done as a Rocket we gather that.

But you have no reason to constantly hate on the guy.

He couldn't bring you a championship ?

So should you hate every other Rocket who hasn't done that in the past 15 years.

1 person likes this.
  20. tinman

Supporting Member

I don't hate tracy mcgrady. I just don't think he's the "Michael Jordan" that you guys think he is.