1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Official T-Mac as a Knick Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Feb 18, 2010.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

yup causing the rockets to be pretenders every year.

2. tinman

Supporting Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H0g-Hg5AoVE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H0g-Hg5AoVE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

3. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

LOL that guy's hair must be to his waist. :grin:

4. apollo33

apollo33 Member

naa, he will die without getting a haircut then lol

5. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

"Tracy McGrady said he doesn't want to work out additionally for his new team" - said a guy on NBA.com

Now easy, they will force him to. Don't want to work out? Go to europe. That's why I like this summer. He will no longer be the ruler.

6. MajorSeanBond

MajorSeanBond Member

NO, he was definitely NOT a success. I wouldn't go further than saying he wasn't a complete failure. Scoring titles don't mean anything. They're extremely overrated if your team does nothing. Nothing but inflated statistics. Thats why Tyreke Evans' numbers this year are relatively meaningless, because he's putting them up while playing on a terrible team. Like Lebron said, he could win the scoring title every year, but he wouldn't win a championship. I agree with you completely when you say he'll go down as the one with the most wasted potential though. I couldn't have said that better myself.

7. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Okay, success may be a bit far fetched. He *was* a very good player ... a 7 time all star and 2 time scoring champion. In some sense, he's like Iverson ... (Iverson won 4 scoring titles) although Iverson made it to the finals.

8. tinman

Supporting Member

and Iverson was the MVP. Nah, Tmac isn't Iverson, Iverson willed his team to win.

Also Iverson's image was that he was an undersized player who was a fearless player who played with heart.

Iverson didn't get booed by the Philly crowd when he came back with a different team.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Tracy McGrady?

A legend in his own mind, and in the weak minds of others.

DD

10. number22

number22 Member

134 pages 2 months later and u guys still haven't let go. Lol he moved on its time to do the same.

11. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

WHICH hair? :p

12. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

lol yourself TOF.

he clearly has not moved on based on his comments when we faced them a couple weeks ago. he talked about how bad he wanted to show up his old teammates and how he was still upset w/ the rockets.

and after all the crap he talked about how h-town was holding him back and he was 100% ready to go and he was going to show everyone wrong you have to expect us to revel in it when he falls on his face and makes a total fool out of himself. i love keeping up w/ the knicks!

and what worse, rockets fans b****ing about mcgrady or TOF's coming in here and b****ing about rockets fans b****ing about mcgrady. if you dont like the thread dont read it!

13. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

14. number22

number22 Member

Yeah real mature calling me a TOF's fan. THe message was to everybody keeping the thread alive. not fans only or haters only. since u like to box people in. I now see how he's has affected you to ur core and u must follow his everymove yet I'm the tracy only fan cus i say move on.

I thought people were done with him and had figured him out and wanted nothing more of him. Yet this thread has gone on for 2+ months.

It's just ironic if u ask me. People couldn't wait till he was gone, me being one of them. Yet people like u just can't seem to let go. Yes i watched him the first couple of games to see if maybe he had changed his spots. When it became obvious he was still the same tracy. I stopped. And i point it was really obvious that he was fos early on after the trade. Nothing has changed. That's the real world i live in.

Let me jump back into whatever ******* reality you're living in by calling me TOF. Yes tracy is God incarnate on the ball court and will have the last laugh happy???

15. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Guys, we don't have to just pick sides between TOF and TOH. There's now TOH-H and TOF-H.

The possibilities are endless!

16. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

LOL, Guys wouldn't it be funny if T-Mac was a member on this board and his username was one of those numerous T-Mac monikers?

17. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

"ONE of"?

18. MrAwe

MrAwe Member

you got me,
    now back to enjoying my effortless 21 mil :grin:

19. fadeaway5

fadeaway5 Member

seems as if the knicks win everytime hes out...

20. Rocket94-95

Rocket94-95 Member

you mean like knee-back, t-back, t-slack, tracy mclady, tracy mclazy, t-crack or t-lack