1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Official "I'm high" thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ScolaIsBallin, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

I think I'm officially retired from weed. It's been about a year since I was last high. I've always enjoyed sobriety.

2. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vUsv4Lb7EQs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Same here. It doesn't even enter my mind at all except on a Friday night when I'm ready to cut loose. Thats about the only time I miss it.

4. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

What are your opinions on watching Rockets game while under the influence? Sometimes I just daze out and have a hard time getting excited. When I'm sober, there's no way I'm missing a play.

5. VanityHalfBlack

It sucks for me.. I'm too laid back and sleepy. When I watch sports I need to be amped up.

6. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

It helps keep me from throwing my remote through my TV....I get much angrier if I'm not faded.

7. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Yeah that'd be the only plus for me. If we lose, I get over it pretty quick and pass out. :eek:

8. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

It's Friday!

Chris Tucker- "Don't worry bout what the **** I b doin" :cool:

9. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

Very much into the game. Like I'm playing

10. papadrunk

papadrunk Member

I love it. I crank up the surround sound and it feels like I'm courtside. The downside - it becomes clearly apparent that Worrell is the ultimate homer through his constant whining on every call made against the Rockets and Drexler sucks ass as a commentator! I find myself complaining more about Worrell and Drexler than the game itself.

11. BenignDMD

BenignDMD Contributing Member

So I got a couple grams of wax from Cali, but have never used the stuff. I prefer to make edibles and use my volcano. What's the best way to use wax? I don't have a vape pen.

On another note, now that cannabis is legal in DC, I planted my first cannabis plants!

12. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

The best way is to get a torch, water pipe, and a nail.

You could pack volcano bowls with green and wax sandwiched in layers

13. pd_

pd_ Member

just sent you a message through the boards. I'm going to DC soon =)

14. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

15. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Curious if you guys were mostly social smokers or primarily burned by yourselves?

I've found that since giving up blunt sessions, I've become way less compulsive in my usage and have gone from probably getting baked on almost a daily basis after work to maybe two or three dabs a week. At first I thought it was the nicotine in the blunts, but I'm starting to suspect it was more just the social aspect.

16. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

i usually smoked by myself, but since starting grad school i've had to stop as i might find a job anytime now. however, when i did occasionally smoke socially, i got so high without a tolerance that i just sat there and couldn't interact. that isn't very fun.

17. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

My smoking has slowed. Use to always be high. Driving five miles to the gym? I'll smoke a little bit of a bowl on the way there. Driving back from work which will take 35-45 minutes? I'm rolling a joint in the garage and smoking it in traffic on the way home. Texans/Rockets game about to start? Let me roll a blunt for this. Class is over? Lets hotbox my car before leaving school. I would smoke at least five times a week. As I got older and entered my 20s, I started realizing I was smoking just to smoke and started to find less enjoyment in it. A couple of years later and now it is just a weekend thing. I get so much higher and am saving money. I use to be able to smoke one blunt alone with ease. Now I can't take it lol.

18. Victorious

Victorious Member

yeah if you are smokin full blunts by yourself "with ease" you are def smokin too much lmao

19. 713

713 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h2D3EV8oNTU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  20. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Same thing here dude. You plucked the words outta my head and saved me some time. Except I stopped smoking so much when I hit 30.
    I've had the same gram or so in my cabinet for some time now.