1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Official "I'm high" thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ScolaIsBallin, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

People say that all the time, I don't get it. If I smoke, I'm immature and need to grow up. Okay :confused:? I could say the same exact thing about alcohol. What makes alcohol so acceptable?

1 person likes this.
  2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You're misunderstanding me. I've got nothing wrong with pot, and would love to smoke it recreationally and have no problem with those who do.

I just don't can't justify having it in my house when I have kids. Puts mine and their future at risk.

3. SacTown

SacTown Member

Why doesn't finalsbound post in this thread every second of every day?

4. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

oh sacky, don't be a hater.

if i posted that often, i wouldn't have time to do my EPIC TASTE TESTS (last night was 8 different brands of salt and vinegar potato chips, turns out TOM'S was the consensus winner).

[​IMG]

mmmmm. only 99 cents too.

5. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

If it was legal, you'd have a baggy somewhere in the master bedroom and could bring out the joint or vape on the weekends. Hell, maybe even a bowl on hump day. Just like alcohol...

6. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

Do you use pickled ginger to cleanse the pallet before trying other brands?

7. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

beer and crackers. :(

sounds like we're doing it wrong.

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I am assuming you mean because of getting arrested?

This notion that it is something you do when you are young only is weird. I am not sure how the association started but I am seeing it quite a bit more lately.sounds like the assimilation is going pretty good over there. In a few years the mar1juana = heroin = murder = satan connection won't be far off. There are other dangerous things you are exposing your children to..in fact you should slow down when driving. Take a look at that dora the explorer backpack full of phthalates. yes I looked that word up but it's only because I am high.

and to think you seemed like a good guy when we met ;).. I'm not trying to give you a hard time just pointing out that you could buy a shed and smoke there. You could smoke at friends houses. I wont call the gestapo to come get you I promise.

1 person likes this.
  9. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

All these kids are blazed I bet...
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7YLy4j8EZIk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But I dont smoke anymore....
    [​IMG]

10. TdashDUB

[​IMG]
    Tom's has an asterisks mark by its name.

Does your wife know you smoke?? If so, what's her outlook on it if I may ask?

11. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

brownies

1 person likes this.
  12. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dR9GRK9vrlU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. gah

gah Member

I wouldn't be surprised if you did that on a trip to Jamaica... that's how stupid I think it is, but whatever gets you off I guess.

14. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

She feels pretty much the same way I do, don't mind smoking it or having it around the house, just like you would a bottle of alcohol... just don't like the possible legal ramifications.

I'll still smoke at a friend's house or whatever, it isn't like I don't know stoners. I just don't like keeping a stash in the house, it makes me super paranoid for some reason.

15. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

No that's stupid. Only on select domestic flights. :)

16. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

he meant that even Mr. Rogers could score in Jamaica

1 person likes this.
  17. TdashDUB

You just have to put your paranoia in perspective. I'm assuming you're paranoid over police am I correct??? Just look at it like.. You're certainly not selling it. So you're certainly not giving anyone, police or otherwise, any reason to suspect that there is anything illegal going on at all. And just having a recreational amount isn't nearly enough to some how land on someone's radar that'd want to rob you.

Anytime I've ever done anything illegal, I would just reaffirm to myself that I've taken care of any and all loose ends. Just a mental reminder that you've seen fit that there's nothing you're doing that'd be considered suspicious and eventually that mental paranoia just dies off. I actually dabbled in selling several years back but took to it with a very Dexter/The Code-like manner. Just reassured myself that all angles were covered and it was a very smooth sailing.

...Just words to ponder upon if it helps

18. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

anyone here ever had alaskan thunder****? you would know if you did, the smell is amazing

19. 713

713 Member

713 checking in...smoked 2 bowls 30 mintues ago..now I'm on clutchfans while listening to lil wayne

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qBYaBY4k08w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>