1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The official F U harden thread...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets4lf, May 11, 2017.

1. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

I blame Harden a lot more than the other players. As a leader you're supposed to set the tone for the team. When James comes out with no energy, sloppy, and all around careless the team will follow suit. Harden takes the majority of the blame for this.

2. Put You On Game

He's not mentally tough to be that superstar player we want him to be. Just plain and simple

Rocketeer4Life likes this.
  3. Rocketeer4Life

Best thing about this game is that James Harden has been officially exposed as a quitter, choker and loser. No more excuses.

Dopamine and Rockets4lf like this.
  4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I can agree to that, but not to the point that I'm going to give him a FU after the whole season and playoffs.

5. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

He's had bad playoff games before, but this may be the first time that it looks like he didn't even try in a playoff game, so I'll say more than just this once.

6. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I'm not going to make excuses for anything he did or didn't do out there tonight. That was garbage. But I'm not going to hate on the guy that got us this far. We wouldn't have even have been here if it wasn't for Harden. It hurts more because we did make this far, and he had us all believing. But this was one game, and one game isn't going to wipe out everything else that he did do this year.

7. wekko368

wekko368 Member

I don't know if I'd go that far, but he definitely proved he isn't the offensive force that everyone thinks he is, and he's definitely not capable of being a contending team's only star. His game has some glaring weaknesses, and he needs to fix those before we can think about attracting another star.

8. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Harden thought this game was a wrap without Kahwi.

Which is beyond stupid when you just lost without Kahwi.

So stupid.

So stupid that, I don't really care.

Like Scarface (a true Houstonian) said, "if they don't give a f***, I don't give a f*** either."

9. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

**** this place is about to be unbearable.

mario_v likes this.
  10. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I'm here to say FU, not for losing but for b****ing out. My kids try harder in their pee-wee leagues than these over paid mental midget babies.

11. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Harden's not even all-nba 3rd team, let alone MVP.

D'antoni offense with a star buying into the system got us to the 3rd seed.

12. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I have lost a lot of respect for James harden. That QUIT was unacceptable. Period.

13. BackdoorHarden

14. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

5/11/17, LonghornFan done with the GARM for this season. Jfc, have fun with the Summer of idiotic trade threads and morons like OP spamming with tears.

[​IMG]

15. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Imagine if this was the NBA finals....I am sure they guys gave him an ear full last night...He came out and say f0ckkk you team and Houston

16. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Yea let's cut harden. We need stars like Kevin Martin, scola, and dragic. I miss those 9th seed years o_O

17. RESINator

RESINator Member

F u mental midget