1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Office Season 7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dandorotik, Sep 4, 2010.

1. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

The office reruns on Fox I realize today ends at 24 minutes instead of the normal 30. Thats why some parts are cut out. Fox is a bunch of greedy bi@@@. I notice they do that to all their shows.

2. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

This must be one of those shows where you have to actually work in an office type setting to find the humor. At least I guess its supposed to humorous. Granted I've only watch 9 or 10 episodes, I've only LOL'ed maybe once.

3. Steve_Francis_rules

That's not true at all. I've never worked in an office type setting and I find the show hilarious.

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

absolutely. not from last season, but i was watching the episode where michael, jim and karen were interviewing for the job at corporate and during jim's interview, david wallace talks about how jim will like everyone, except for that hr guy kendall. kendall...ugh. it was in the background, so i hadn't noticed it before. cracked me up!

5. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

I've been hearing a lot of names in the mix for replacing Steve Carell lately:

Danny McBride (not in favor, East Bound & Down is too awesome for him to have a prominent role in another show)
    Rhys Darby (wouldn't mind, loved him as Murray in Flight of the Conchords)
    Harvey Keitel (not really sure what that would be like)
    Unnamed star of Arrested Development (interesting...Jason Bateman? Will Arnett? David Cross? Jeffrey Tambor?)

6. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Member

It'd be really cool if Ricky Garvais did a season.

7. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

I've seen him mentioned as one of the possibilities as well, just forgot to mention him.

8. Convictedstupid

If David Brent somehow made his way to managing Dunder Mifflin, I would cry. I would definitely start watching the show again.

9. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I just re-watched "Happy Hour." It may be Kevin's all-time best episode.

10. mazyar

mazyar Member

My favorite episode from season 6 was the one where the office plays that solve the mystory game with the southern accent.

The show absolutely still has that addictive quality where you'd want to watch the episodes just to see where the relationship plots will end up.

It still has great writing, and actor who bring the character to life.

11. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I don't know how good it'd be if David Brent became manager. For one, Gervais wrote for himself didn't he? They would have to cooperatively write the scripts, and change the stuff he says so that British slang and British jokes don't go over any heads.

It would probably do good for the creative staff to reboot their writing process though.

12. Hilltopper

Hilltopper Contributing Member

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="384" height="283" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://widget.nbc.com/videos/nbcshort_at.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a250e66f9723&clipID=1249972&showID=22"/><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://widget.nbc.com/videos/nbcshort_at.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a250e66f9723&clipID=1249972&showID=22" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="384" height="283" align="middle" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

13. Rock3t Man

Rock3t Man Contributing Member

Its tonight at 9/8 central, anyone excited?!

14. wallyj12

wallyj12 Member

I just realized about 10 minutes ago that the season premiere was tonight! If you can somehow manage to not find out when your favorite show is about to premiere a new season until a couple hours before like I just did...its a pretty amazing feeling

15. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

It would never happen, but I would like to see Christopher Walken replace Carell.

16. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Same exact thing in my case lol.

After finishing the 6th season, I can now say I do not see how some of you see Jim as a douchebag.

17. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Michael: "Because I love him."
    Jo: "Oh my God, how far has it gone?"

18. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Nice to see non prego Pam again.

19. yo

yo Contributing Member

Still rolling about the
    spanking.
    Did not expect that.

who else thinks Michael will choose to be canned? and the season will sort of revolve around that?

20. wallyj12

wallyj12 Member

Andy Bernard: He's moved up to my favorite character

Pam: She's looking hotter...bigger boobs, tanner, less pregnant

Gabe: This guy is the worst! I totally forgot he was on the show until he walked in and instantly I remembered how not funny this guy is. The ONLY funny scene he has ever been involved in was last season when Kevin burned him by doing that hilarious impression of him in front of everyone