1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Office Season 6

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dandorotik, Aug 25, 2009.

1. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I am looking forward to it and hopefully the writing will be just as good as the second half of last season...

2. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Tonight its going to be a good night

3. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

BRING BACK TODD PACKER!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qdt0MqalPZk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qdt0MqalPZk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/70IaOUzDNJ8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/70IaOUzDNJ8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

WHAT? how could you even say that?!

Toby vs. Michael is only 2nd to Michael vs. Jan (season1+2)

5. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

typical lady thinking. less holly= less b****, unfunny, and boring michael scott. michael was very unfunny when holly was around, making the show less funny.

less jim and pam will also be nice.

more michael and toby hatred. more andrew bernard. more ryan and michael. less of jim being a douche. old jim was better

6. D-Lite

D-Lite Contributing Member

more dwight v. andy

7. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

i dont know...his character is just uber dork. michael's disdain for toby is funny, though...

well bring holly back and keep toby, happy??? :p

8. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

You can't have two SITH as MASTERs. One must be an Apprentice or kill the MASTER to become the MASTER. :eek: "But which one did we kill?"

10. aghast

aghast Member

"If I can't SCUBA, then what's this all been about?"

11. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

LOL

Kevin with the Pam's boobs are bigger.

12. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

13. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

LOL at the Andy Bernard slowly transitioning to being gay through the episode. He's gonna save the season if not the show.

And they should have Creed saying the random stuff more often. This and his line about having 3 chairs are all that I remember, and theyre both gold.

14. rhino17

rhino17 Member

perfectly stated

1 person likes this.
  15. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Favorite character, every time I see him in the background doing something completely void of a salaried paid human being. Every scene that he is in, his character grows exponentially. Kind of like Kramer on Seinfeld with 90%+ less lines.

16. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Funniest moment was at the end when Micheal said he can handle this and the first thing that comes out of his mouth was the other woman's name.

Haha I couldn't stop laughing.

17. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Great start to the season. Funny and awkward.

18. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Creed is gold
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7IOuiHwgCXw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7IOuiHwgCXw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    His real life is pretty interesting as well. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creed_Bratton

19. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Kevin: "I need to do mine first. Who's been saying that there is another person inside of me working me with controls?"

Oh Lord, I think I nearly died laughing there.

20. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

pretty solid season premiere

i loved it when michael came storming into the break room and called the intern a lying son of a b**** that had me rolling