1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can Embiid and the Sixers hold off eliminating in Game 5? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

The Office (NBC) Season Finale

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rrj_gamz, May 12, 2006.

1. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

yeah, my wife was very upset with the president last night. screwed up season finales for how i met your mother and new adventures of old christine.

2. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

She's just NOW getting up set with the President? :eek: :confused:

3. MadMax

no, this is reason 141 for her, i think. but priorities man...it's things like this that really get you out to the polls in November! :D

4. Ming Dynasty

Ming Dynasty Member

Yes I saw it. I am sure there is a bit torrent version of it floating on the web by now. I'm not sure if posting info on how it ended would be considered spoilers still. I need a ruling.

As for the Office, The UK version of the Jim and Pam storyline was far more touching (nothing against the US actors, but I just liked the UK sendup better). I really like the way the US version has played up the supporting characters this season. Of couse I also liked the UK bit players (Keith as Ali G was hilarious), but I suppose the shorter season runs made it a bit more difficult to develop the lesser characters.

5. MadMax

no need...i already found out how it ended.

6. Faos

Faos Contributing Member