1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The most disappointed I've been as a Rockets fan.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheresTheDagger, Apr 23, 2014.

1. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

Right... because the blazers have soooo much more experience than the rockets :rolleyes:

2. ralphabetsoup

ralphabetsoup Member

Yep. Some of us - well, a handful of us, called it at the beginning of the season - Harden is the new Tmac (gifted offensive guy with suspect Defensive effort/skills), for better or worse. Thus, we are going to live and die by his Offensive game - and if that offensive game is not efficient or effective, his defense isn't going to be there to make up for it. While he's not the sole reason we're down 0-2, he's a big part of it right now.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He plays well but never enough to get the team to a series victory.

Harden has sucked this series, but he still can redeem himself.

4. yummyhawtsauce

How come Harden doesn't show his gifts in the playoffs where it matters most? He needs to relax - seems like the pressure of being this god scorer is getting to him to carry the team. it's a team game. he needs to help in other ways too.

5. wiredog

wiredog Member

losing to seattle in 93 due to horrible officiating.

jazz hitting the winning 3 in 97

losing to dallas in 05 after winning 2 in dallas

losing to the jazz in subsequent years

kobe getting the best of artes in 09 (although i'm till proud that they took that team to game 7)

so as bad as last night was, doesn't even crack my top 5

6. dantian

dantian Member

You must have a lot of confidence in McHale's coaching ability to compare the situation with that of 1994.:eek:

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

2007, game 7 lost to Utah.

Could not get over that one.

I sat in my seat for 15 minutes after the game ended. Never got up, never said a word.

I doubt we would have won the championship, but that was suppose to be our coming out party.