1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves are roughing up the Nuggets, can they hold on for a Game 2 win? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

The most annoying commercial ever?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dr of Dunk, Jun 14, 2007.

1. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WU1K4X_LOxY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WU1K4X_LOxY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/QUOTE]

2. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I'm sure there are a lot like me who will intentionally refuse to buy a product specifically because the commercial for it is so horrible. It's my form of protest.

3. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

The worst thing about this commercial is that it's basically a rip off of the Taco Bell Lions/Carne Asada spot. Except this one of is boring, too long, doesn't make any sense.... and sucks balls.

4. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

I enjoyed watching my kids laugh at it!!!

5. Party Pizza

Party Pizza Member

I won't eat at Quizno's because of some of their commercials a while back--(dog is eating a sandwich off the floor and the guy picks it up and eats it because it is sooooooooooo good.) disgusting!

6. Fatty FatBastard

Saw this last night at a bar (obviously) with the speakers down.

I kid you not, I kept expecting to see a Long John's fish sandwich coming out showing how crappy their sandwich was.

When I saw it was an actual McD's ad, I couldn't believe it. That sandwich looked awful.

Time for a rerun of McDLT.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UTSdUOC8Kac"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UTSdUOC8Kac" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

7. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

filet o fish is probably made out of grounded up fish guts outside a power plant too knowing McDonalds

8. AXG

AXG Member

I don't like that Fathead commercial with that dude yelling "Think fast" every second, then throwing the ball at the wall and knocking stuff over.

9. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

There's some auto dealership ad on the radio right not that's pretty bad. The guy says some tongue twister and some woman says "bet you can't say that 4 times fast." So the guy says the the same thing 4 times in a row. Then the woman says "bet you can't do it again." So the guy says if 4 times again. I made it a point to immediately forget what dealership the ad was for.

Since when does mindless repetitions equal good advertising?

10. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, right, a girl beating a boy. LIES

11. Omer

Omer Member

Omg when I read the thread title I was about to search for the commercial on YouTube before I even clicked the thread so I could post it here. That thing was WAYYYYY too damn long. I love Filet O Fish, but I mean that commercial was damn annoying.

12. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

The Western Whopper commerical is pretty good.

13. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I really hate the Applebee or TGIF's commercial with the female voiceover who wants things. Her voice is so damn whiney, and frankly I do not care if the plates cost less.

14. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ay3UIsxbm2U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ay3UIsxbm2U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

15. Hmm

Hmm Member

The Taco Bell Lions "carne asada" was excruciatingly annoying..

16. Hmm

Hmm Member

Bizarre.. I'd say..

17. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

I went and got some fillet o'fish today with some mcchickens on the side. Does that make me a traitor?