1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The little things that I concern about LOFvsLOH when the season starts...

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Lorenzomax, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

Some of the Lin only haters (who keep chatting actively on ESPN) just want to separate these Lin fans from all those local/real Rockets fans. So...To all the Rockets fans(include Lin fans):

Don't be too serious about what the Lin haters say from internet. They want to build a debate between two players such as Lin & Martin or Lin & Machado or even Lin & Douglas. So they will hype whoever but Lin to downgrade Lin and troll Lin fans. They just want more Lin-drama around this franchise. It will only separate these Lin fans from all those Rockets fans but not influence the team chemistry as I guess(cuz this is not NYC). They just want nothing but Lin & his team to fail. And their final goal is to win the debate against Lin (only or not) fans. So...I suggest that let's be aware of it next time. ;)

BTW, if LOF can register to be a Clutchcity member, how can't LOH register to be a Clutchcity member too? Yeah, they will come and troll, we'd better prepare for it.

Peace,
    Lorenzo

2. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

It's only an issue if you make it one, which apparently you are, so please stop.

3. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Can we just talk about the players, the game, and the league instead of talking about....the fans?

4. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Whats happening here the 2012's or mostly LOF are really touchy folks. all we said was put the team above the player. Now there all going nuts.

5. apollo33

apollo33 Member

The ESPN comment section is no better than the youtube comment section

full of trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

6. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

pointless thread

7. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

This has nothing to do with game action or roster moves.

8. meh

meh Contributing Member

Who cares? This is a lost season anyway. At least Lin will make things interesting during an otherwise likely boring 82 games. I would sort of understand if the board is moving fast and serious Rockets threads are getting bumped out of the 1st page. But really, we're not good enough for that right now.

9. CarolNYC

CarolNYC Contributing Member

This...so much.

10. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

b4 we talk about the players, the game, and the league, I want to make sure something worst won't gonna happen.

11. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

fix again... :(

12. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

I don't want this forum to be ruined. That's it.

13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Man, this place was ruined a loooooooong time ago.

14. gtmkcp

gtmkcp Member

I see where you're coming from after checking out the ESPN board where a few bitter Knick fans were hyping up anyone but Lin and saying some bad things about Lin fans, but as already stated people need to realize they are trolling and not be so sensitive.

Anyways, Lin is a high profile player right now so he will have a lot of detractors and fans so it's only going to continue and people just need to ignore the majority of what's said on message boards.

15. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

yeah... kinda overreacting... I would also say some thing negative about Lin all the time even with my Chinese Rockets-fans-fellows. That has been pretty normal. We support the team first. No team no win no Linsanity.

16. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

Or maybe we can save it? Or not to make it worse at least? :):grin:

17. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Thats all we ask. Rockets above all.Welcome to Rockets red nation.

18. Progs

Progs Member

The only thing im concern about this Rockets team to start the season is that they don't have a backup center... It's not like it's going to make a big difference as far as going deep into the playoffs but maybe it can help the Rockets stay in the playoff hunt until the end... The only rookies that will problaby be in the rotation this year barring no major injury will be Terrence Jones and Jeremy Lamb other than that it will be a young and pretty talented nucleaus of veterans...I know Lamb is just too good for him not to be in the rotation once the regular season starts...

19. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

ESPN is ESPN and CF.net is CF.net. It's easy for disgruntled Knicks fans to troll Houston Lin threads at ESPN because they cover all teams. A disgruntled Knicks fan has to be really disgruntled to come to a whole nother site and register just to troll LOFs. Plus, we have a pretty active moderation here, and I know Clutch doesn't want this place to end up looking like ESPN boards. So, I don't think you need to worry about this place becoming another ESPN.

You will, of course, have haters who think Lin can't live up to his hype (like me). But, at least the haters will mostly be Rockets fans.

20. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

Nice. Actually I have been rooting Rockets for 10 years, you know, I had watched hundreds(400+) of the Rockets games through TV or free streams even Yao went down. But I never really want to discuss about b-ball with others until Lin came here a couple of months ago. :)