1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Jet admits wrong approach

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OTMax, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

pinche
    putos
    pendejos
    parecen
    panochas

2. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

Please Preclude Potential Passing Possessions

3. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Pu$$y
    Poppin
    Patrol
    Protecting
    Pimps

4. rocketsmetalspd

This team lacks discipline. The organization is losing it, hoping for better days ahead.

5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I love this thread.

6. rocketsmetalspd

Que buena ondas que tiene nuestro equipo

7. conquistador#11

i want to play this game,

potential, panic, pretentious, preseason, puss*

8. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

Who is surprised you live off the negativity

pathetic
    poisonous
    pitiful
    pigheaded
    punk

9. OpenLayup-Why3?

If we had a ****ing real system we wouldn't be dependent on players' moods.

10. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Well well, if it isn't the keyboard warrior from DC that makes empty threats.

Glad to acquire as a fan. Please follow me as I lead a movement never before seen.

11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

as Khloe said

Powerful
    p***y
    Prevents
    Poor
    Performance, breh

but i dont think she mrant the spurs game

12. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

It isnt personal its what you are to the board buddy, its ok teh truth usually is the hardest thing to accept

I dont remember one post where anything positive came out from last season playoffs....it is what it is

Its your loss buddy, i bet you wouldnt be happy if harden led us to a championship because of how egotistical you are

13. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Let me do me. Have you seen these idiots play on television? Don't tell how I should act when we are 2 games above 500 hundred.

And stop trying to get famous off my CF celebrity status.

14. RocketStream

RocketStream Member

The Rockets were constantly taken out of their offense via Hack-a-Howard and Hack-a-Capela. And it seemed like the Rockets were not returning the favor to the Spurs allowing them to run their offense. I will admit I did stop watching in the 3rd quarter as I knew the Rockets would not be making a comeback (easily discerned by the flow of the game.)

15. eslate22

eslate22 Member

terry should retire today and be immediately promoted to HC... JB can go back to assistant HC if he wants to

16. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Pitron

17. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

I have seen these idiots play idiotic basketball all season, but is that cuz harden or cuz of the accountability we give or dont give our players?

When our offense for the past 2 years is give the ball to harden and see what he can do what do you expect? 90% of our offense was harden iso and P&R
    Any fan with a little basketball knowledge knows that harden was given the freedom to do what he wants since hes been here.

Watch how james played for the olympic team under a real coach and then tell me hes just a stats guy, but fine ill let you do you as you want

18. verse

verse Contributing Member

I was at the game and Jet is 100% correct.

Spurs pregame had coaches and trainers working with the players, closing out on 3ptrs with a hand in the shooters' faces, bumping post players, simulating real time action. D Green was burying one three after another. Kawhi was doing the same. Manu and Parker, same.

The Rockets were mostly playing around. Dwight shot a full rack of balls from the scorers table. Half court hookshots followed by turnaround 28' threes. Not one, not ONE post attempt. Harden shot 3s by himself, no coverage. Those are our two best players.

To be fair, Capela was the first man out to practice and worked on lefty jump hooks (again no coverage) and free throws. 2nd man out was Bev, who shot 3 after 3 after 3 (no coverage). Josh worked on his midrange and 3s. Brew was 3rd man out and worked on his 3s (missing most of them with no coverage).

1 person likes this.
  19. houtown

houtown Member

I think it might be better for this team to trade Dwight Howard. They had two years to integrate and seemed to give McHale and staff the responsibility to do so, and the third year are the results of that experiment at this time. This is possibly eerily similar to the Kobe and Dwight situation in Los Angeles, and I think people might know how that turned out at that time.

20. No Chance

No Chance Contributing Member

Jason Terry for next head coach. :):grin: