1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Jazz

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by basketballholic, Oct 18, 2015.

1. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Hate the old dirty jazz but this team is fun to watch. Love their ball movement and favors is playing really well this year. Hayward and hood are doing well also. They deserve to be in the playoffs.

2. jlwee

jlwee Member

No one will face the Jazz in the playoffs because they won't make it. ;)

3. malakas

malakas Member

you really like watching them? For me they are one of the most boring teams to see. Everytime I try to catch one of their games I fall asleep tbh.

4. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

There's nothing fun to watch about that team. If they had James harden instead of Hayward they would be a top 4 team though. They have great talent around him he's just not a superstar. He would be a great 3rd option though, I would give up everyone on our roster at the moment for him besides harden because he's a real building block just not a top 2 option on a title contender.

I think your bucks have more star potential even though their record is not what it should be.

I like Parker a lot and the Greek freak could be a top 10 player if he gets a better jumper.

Would you trade Middleton for a legt big? I feel like the bucks need somthing and they kinda got 3 players who while diferent kinda all play the wing. I know Parker plays 4 but he's a wing imo.

5. malakas

malakas Member

yeah they have great talent. Also Hayward and Favors are young and great players but as for watching there's nothing exciting imo.
    Very slow pace, many aimless passes in the perimeter because there's not much playmaking, even Gobert this year has a slump.
    I appreciate their young talent, but as an NBA fan if there's only a Jazz game on, I rather watch something else tbh.
    The worse ofc is a Memphis vs Jazz game. :eek:

But especially Favors imo is one of the most underappreciated young players in the league. He is all star caliber and so very young still.

For the Bucks , I don't know , I like watching them even when they lose. There are too many exciting stuff happening right now-no homer honestly. Highlight dunks every game, young players growing, coast to coast, weird linenups, middleton turning into Khobe once in a while.

Nah..there's no need for a trade of the core 3. Because GA will be a 4. As for Parker I dont' know but if he doesn't improve his defence significantly he will be a loser player. Maybe at the 3 he can be hidden more.
    He is worse than Harden right now. He doesnt' get defensive rebounds, he has no idea how to defend the PNR, he gets lost ballwatching ..it's awful.
    The only hope is that perhaps it's the ACL affecting him and that he is a very high character and motor kid that has realised how much his defence hurts his team and has taken responsibillity publicly already.