1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Head Line I Dread To Read

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sofine81, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Sofine81

Sofine81 Member

WALT WILLIAMS BURNS HOUSTON!

Boy I know that he had been a salary cap nightmare for some but man when he heats up he is so dangerous. I hope this doesnt come back to bite us in the butt.

Im not sure I should have made a thread to talk about this, however I figured we made a thread when Dan "The Bench Sitter" Langhi brought down all those boards in "the Valley of the Sun", So I figured why not one about someone who actually played!

If I have done a bad thing, please lock it, but if someone wants to discuss this I thought it would be neat!

2. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

It could happen but I am willing to take our chances. Walt was only "ON" for so few games and his defence was to make a silly foul.

3. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

The hawk will shut him down and do you think he can cover KT?

4. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Exactly.

A shooter like Walt will go on horrible cold streaks, all the while playing bad-D, and the only way to get his touch back is to play him.

Ugh.

Even if he burns us, we don't need him in the rotation.

5. Sofine81

Sofine81 Member

Former Rockets seem to love to kick our Butts, I just hate it!

6. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

i miss carlos roger. he was a playa.