1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Hawk

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by xiki, Jul 17, 2004.

1. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

I think you misunderstood his sarcasm :p

Normally I think you're a respected poster, but that was just garbage.

-MoT played an integral part in this team's success last year -- he took over games when we needed it most.

-Spoon worked his butt off and we, or most of us, loved him for it. We all questioned JVG move to trade for him, but he turned Moochie Norris into something that was actually productive.

-Pike was a sharpshooter for theClippers his whole career, switches team and has an off year with nagging injuries. What a loser :rolleyes:

-AG can be put under Pike's situation.

-Lue has more rings than Steve Francis, Yao Ming, and Tracy McGrady combined. He also guarded the other team's best player in the finals. But hey, he's a loser.

-Wilks is our 3rd string PG and you call him a loser and hint that hes not humble or serve a role? Do you really think he walks around with a big ego? Or that he didn't work hard to just make a roster spot? Please.

2. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I'd rather have Hawkins than A. Griffin just because I don't have any doubt about his health.

As to the list of so called losers, I think Tyronn Lue is a servicable back up in the NBA, as is Spoon. Mo Taylor is very talented but I agree that he doesn't always understand his role. I'm going to want to kill him when he shoots every time he touches the ball this season when he's sharing the floor with Yao and T-Mac.

3. pasox2

pasox2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh, I'm touched so many jumped to the defense of your precious babies. Hurtful words can sting so bad.

I guess they have to rub some of those thousands or frickin millions of unearned dollars in calamine lotion to make the sting go away.

Rox have a crap bench, and would be better of if their plane crashed.

4. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Braggs and Ford ?

5. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

Dude, remind me not to make too much money around you!...

6. hoopstar

hoopstar Member

Playing for an NBA championship is not so important as to think it'd be better of if certain players were involved in a plane crash and thus removed from the team...

7. Hmm

Hmm Member

Civility is a great thing, no? :)

8. Panda

Panda Member

I'd rather bring back Matt Maloney or Brent Price or Sam Mack.