1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Great p*rn Experiment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Cohete Rojo, Jan 10, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Started before this thread was made.

2. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

I think today is a month or so for me.

At this point I see zero gain in watching p*rn. The Best A$$ thread is what tempts me the most, but other than that I am without many temptations.

Props to all those keepin at it.

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

What's the fun in that? We already know you do that anyway... :eek:

EDIT: Ohhhh... to actually GO HOME and jerk off. OK... cool. I think I want this bet.

odds??? :confused:

4. gamer4Life

gamer4Life Member

[​IMG]

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=231509&page=2

You're welcome.

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

1 person likes this.
  6. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

I was about 12 days strong before I relapsed the other day
    [​IMG]

7. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I think girls can like subconsciously know if a guy is watching p*rn or not. I don't know what it is, but its like I'm releasing a better smelling scent into the wild now.

8. supdudes

supdudes Member

Lol damn I crapped out.

Time to pull a Mike D'antoni

OK I'm good

9. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I'm NOT a "responsible" p*rn user. My consumption has been too much. Its been a negative influence in my life, immeasurable damage. I've exhibited all those symptoms, sometimes all at once. Its better without it than with it, probably

Will also add to that... p*rn is a momentary fantasy escape. It should NOT define much about real life, if anything at all.

And the thing is WOULD you REALLY want it to? It would mean that NOTHING is SACRED anymore between men and women if you could do everything lewd in the open with no impunity, if the "hottest" thing just becomes mere PREREQUESITE "expectation", then what are you left with after that?

No, I still WANT to get A RISE out of REAL LIFE WOMEN, p*rn is supposed to COMPLEMENT that, not REPLACE IT :eek:

Yes too much of a good thing can be bad for you like that. I succumb to temptation plenty, self control lousy, but I try to keep that in mind.

10. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

(I do wonder if its different for p*rn users who are into "certain things" rather than just generally fine female bodies lol). I say it cuz though I just "have a dick" which alone causes sexual thoughts, Best Rack and Best Ass threads dont really send me into erotic frenzy.

Its easy to say "I won't watch p*rn". And definitely don't do EXCESS. But you still have a LIBIDO over things.

I'd think that busting a nut over something like simple showing of ankle would mean your hyper-sexualized. Like a "Best Rack" post, a woman wears someting low-cut, isnt it SUPPOSED to be "stop staring at my chest" and let women just be themselves in their bodies? Thats the predominant message.

Also do women WANT the EASY "praise" for those simple things, or are you supposed to have CONTROL over it and not be some drooling dog? Maybe some guys TURNED to p*rn, because its too much HEADACHE being told the whole thing of what SHOULD and SHOULDNT consider "sexual". lol

Its not like lots of women arent happily obliging either. The instant attention gratification of the internet, maybe its not sexual but its a "drug" to some women. So a good dose of female narcissism is helping keep the p*rn engine revving too, in my opinion. All in all EXCESS is STILL BAD.

11. supdudes

supdudes Member

Definitely quitting cold turkey. Like the guy said, too much of a good thing desensitizes.

12. supdudes

supdudes Member

Btw, should I just quit masturbating all together? Or just once every ____ days or so?

I've stopped watching p*rn for a few days, but sometimes the images still pop back into my head when I'm in the showers or in bed. And I feel that if I do jerk off I'll subconsciously replay some of it in my head, which won't be a good thing.

Man this is hard (no pun intended)

13. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

The longest I went without masturbating and p*rn was 36 days.
    And then I quickly relapsed.
    One good thing to come out of this time was my running. I ran 4-5 a week
    and completed a half marathon about a month after I relapsed.

I gave up drinking and have never looked back. I was never a big drinker
    compared to the rest of my family, but I think that I was trying to keep up
    with them.

But this is something else. It really is too addicting just to quit cold turkey.
    I applaud those of you that have tried and are now trying. Good luck.
    Whatever job, hobby or new routine you find to put your effort into to replace this addiction make sure it's one that will last. One that you can put your
    mind into completely. I tried running and though it helped a lot, it was also very demanding and slowly I just snapped and relapsed.

14. VanityHalfBlack

inanimate objects, do these count??

15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Right now I'm fap- and alcohol-free, also only drank 2l of lemonade in 2013.

This will be the year where I transform into a higher form of life, Tizzle evolves into ...?

16. gamer4Life

gamer4Life Member

What's a Mike D'antoni?

17. mgraye2969

mgraye2969 Member

any of y'all go on reddit.com/r/NOFAP??

18. supdudes

supdudes Member

"It's for real starting today..."

19. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I honestly haven't been able to watch p*rn or masturbate since I've had some relatives in town over the past few weeks. I cut down before then (I'd shoot it once to help me sleep which is a load of bull**** by the way almost every night) I guess I wanted to. You can say it's been around 4 weeks.

I noticed my sleep pattern has improved. I get tired around the same time, and always wake up at the same time regardless of when I sleep. I feel exhausted all day the next day if I don't get to bed when I'm sleepy the night before.

No more acne, but I have had 2 pimples in the last week. Much less blackheads. I have been eating out a lot at restaurants, ordering pizza, some Taki's and fast food here and there which explains the pimples. Overall my skin has improved.

My eyesight feels better, and I feel more confident around everyone in any social environment.

I did notice one thing the speaker said was true about ED. I don't have a problem with it as long as I have feelings for the person I'm with. I went to a strip club one time in Mexico and once in the US. I could not get an erection either time (I was 17-19). It was surprising considering I received three lap dances in Mexico and couldn't get it up. Neither could some of my friends who watched p*rn.

20. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

All this talk about jacking off is making me wanna jack off....fuuuu that pic above with the angus.....