1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Great p*rn Experiment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Cohete Rojo, Jan 10, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. droopy421

droopy421 Member

O RLY? I'm sure plenty of people have stolen from their parents, stayed out all night in the depths of an all night bender and committed lewd acts in desperation because they couldn't get their p*rn to fap.

3. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

p*rn is free.

4. droopy421

droopy421 Member

I meant to add :rolleyes: to the end of that.

5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just noticed the Best Rack and Best Ass, Rack and Face combo threads are still on the first page while this thread couldn't even crack the top 7.

6. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Everything in moderation. Fap 24/7 is not moderation. No faping ever again is not moderation.

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I'm on day 15. :eek: So far, it's gotten me a lot more action in the house and I've been able to focus more on my work outside my job. I've built a gazebo.

8. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Hahah, awesome. Guess Rashmon is out.

9. gamer4Life

gamer4Life Member

Not sure if serious....

10. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Interesting video, thanks for posting.

and LOL @ Kramer gif.

11. PhiSlammaJamma

I would agree that your brain chemistry probably does change. I get that. Part of being that you choose when to get happy. As opposed to it choosing you. totally different reward mechnism. In addition, you can go looking for what you want, rather than settling for what wants you. So the bar raises.

That said, even though your biology changes, it seems to me that if you are getting that much happiness from waxin the pole, then I don't really buy into the fact that it's for the worse. Seems to me that the advantage may lay with the pole waxer. And that may be the more rewarding place to be. Evolution tends to work that way. And if men are choosing this mechanism for happiness, so be it. It may force women to evolve a third breast t owin us back from the computer. All good.

12. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

the problem lies wherein sad men use masturbation to become happy.

immediately being sad after ejaculation. the cycle repeats and eventually your brain and your dick doesn't work anymore

13. PhiSlammaJamma

True, but the question is, how many men are getting sad afterward. I would think it's the minority that actually become addicted to the point where it takes over their life, or where they become sad and fluctuate. I'd argue that most men are just happier that have p*rn in their life than those that don't. And yep, brain changes, physiology changes, But likely still pretty damn happy most of the time. And in general, I would also argue that those getting more brain sex probably see more physical benefits than those that don't get as much live sex. We know pretty much every man does it. So we're not talking about a small population sample here. It's pretty much everyone. I think it's interesting. Have no idea how it's going to turn out. But we'll know soon because we are talking about a whole generation of men here.

14. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

p*rn is definitely the problem. I have been watching a pretty heavy dose of p*rn since about age 14. I had a computer in my room, and it seemed like everyone else watched p*rn, so I thought it was normal. Looking back now, its clear that I was more social without p*rn and turned into someone with severe social anxiety once my p*rn addiction got worse. I would have ten tabs of p*rn open and get off on one. Then fifteen to thirty minutes later, I would think about the one tab I closed that I didn't watch because I already got off and open that back up and get off to that too. I could do this for hours at a time.

I just felt a huge burden on me. Like I'm wearing the p*rn addict sign on my forehead. When I would have sex with girls, I'd start comparing their features to the p*rn stars I liked and pretend I was ****ing them. That's how bad it got. I have quit watching p*rn many times and have also.lapsed many times. Now being at a new university, with so many hot chicks around, and as I continue to lose weight, I honestly think ill be done with p*rn no. I see the way some girls look at me, guys too, and am much more confident. I

I've started doing crazy things like asking a girl, who was sitting on a bench alone eating (very cute black chick), if I could sit there and we chatted for a few minutes and I got her number before she left. I stayed there until I was done with my food. I have also found that making small talk with people can help too. p*rn is the real issue. Now fapping to times you have had sex personally is okay, but that should be no more than twice a week..

15. SwoLy-D

:grin: LOL! No. No gazebo. But I am getting more iSht done and am doing it more with the missus, and she is pleased with the results.

Again, I will report back. Today starts day 16 and the weekend promises to be FUN. :cool:

1 person likes this.
  16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I'm on week 6 or someting, sick.

17. SwoLy-D

Sure, you are... mister top "Best COMBO" and "Best A$$" contributor... ;)

18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I only had one post to start the 2013 Ass thread and that's it. Never visited the thread and the others again, although the combo thread sounds tempting. :D

19. SwoLy-D

I gotcha... about that, that is. But... :confused: how can it be 6 weeks, if this "Experiment" thread started on the 10th of this month? Unless... don't know if serious... :p

20. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Counter proposal, i go home and jerk off.