1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Sep 24, 2019.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

Btw for the record when I received my first like from a dude out of the blue named @Silent_Bob, I knew immediately who it was while I watched others slowly catch on. Sup Bobby!

Nook, Os Trigonum and Silent_Bob like this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

o_O

What?

3. mick fry

mick fry Member

Sweetness I can assure you I’m not or never was angry and as for coming off as some right wing nut job because I come into a liberals bees nest and refuse to get covered with stings without stinging back then I guess that makes me a 4channer. How boring would it be if everyone unilaterally hated Trump with no opposing opinion? Making my life miserable? Hell no I have fun jerking you mfers chains.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trolls are not happy people

5. mick fry

mick fry Member

You got that right Mr New Yorker.

Nook and dachuda86 like this.
  6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

...and now it could be coming to light that Schiff hid whistleblower concerns from Republicans on the intelligence committee? Buckle up...

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Absolutely, and that was over 10 years ago. But today you are the troll. So much need to try to attack people.

I am not trying to put you down, just point something out.

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

of course they would. This is like sweet sweet cotton candy for conspiracy theorists.

note also that the WB and the Intel committee conspired with trump to break the law - hey, you break the law, admit to it on live TV and we will impeach you... deal?

WB lawyer (and he can’t be effectively attacked by the right given his history with ... bengazhi ):

"The Whistleblower drafted the Complaint entirely on their own. Legal counsel Andrew Bakaj provided guidance on process but was not involved in the drafting of the document and did not review it in advance," Mark Zaid, an attorney for the whistleblower, told ABC News. "In fact, none of the legal team saw the Complaint until it was publicly released by Congress. To be unequivocally clear, no Member or congressional staff had any input into or reviewed the Complaint before it was submitted to the Intelligence Community Inspector General."

B-Bob and RayRay10 like this.
  10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

This Finnish dude is just trying to get in and out without having Trump blow a gasket about something. :D

11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just when I thought I couldn't feel embarrassment anymore by the US President.
    Note when Trump taps the Finnish President on the leg and the Finnish President waves him off. That pretty much there sums up how much of the World looks at us.

B-Bob and RayRay10 like this.
  12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

13. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Former Ukrainian president destroys Trump’s conspiracy claims against Biden

Ukraine’s former president categorically denied that Joe Biden had ever asked him to open or close any criminal cases, effectively knocking down President Donald Trump’s conspiracy theory about the former vice president.

Petro Poroshenko, who served as the nation’s president from 2014 until earlier this year, joined a growing list of Ukrainian officials who said they never saw Biden take any improper actions involving his son’s business work there, reported Bloomberg.

“The former vice president, at least in personal conversations, didn’t raise any requests to open or close any concrete cases,” Poroshenko told Bloomberg in a statement.

Poroshenko made similar comments in recent days to CNN and the Los Angeles Times.

Trump and his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani have claimed, without any evidence, that Biden abused his government position in 2016 to push out Ukraine’s prosecutor general to stop an investigation of a natural gas company where his son Hunter Biden sat on the board.

Poroshenko and other Ukrainian officials have said that simply isn’t true.

The former Ukrainian president said Viktor Shokin resigned as prosecutor general three years ago after “massive campaigns” by activists, more than two-thirds of parliament and Ukrainian media seeking his ouster.

Poroshenko said he accepted the resignation to “restore public confidence and trust” in the country’s law enforcement.

He also denied that Ukraine had interfered in the 2016 U.S. election, as Trump has claimed, and said the country had always sought support from both American political parties in its territorial dispute with Russia.

“It’s very important to secure such support at this moment,” Poroshenko told Bloomberg. “It should not be harmed as the result of internal processes in the U.S. and should not depend on the outcome of the U.S. presidential election.”

14. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

15. NewRoxFan

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

So trolling - buh bye.

Now I just pity him.

DD

17. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pre emptive: hE DiDn’t lItErAlLy mEaN FoR A FoReIgN PoWeR To iNtErVeNe.

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

1. He's a long way from gone. He'll probably make it at least to January 2021 and may well win re-election, hard as that may be to believe.
    2. I know you know this, but he deserves no one's pity, not even from his mother, may she rest in peace. He's a complete sociopath, by all available evidence and has no tangible feelings of empathy or sympathy for any other human being on this earth. Just eating, fighting, and ****ing. A true bipedal lizard.

Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

The other hard-hitting story this morning on Alternet.org: "Hillary tweets epic shade onto Giuliani and Trump's Ukraine idiocy with just six words"

It's shocking what the liberal sheep on here will fall for. Get out of your echo chambers, liberals - think for yourselves, don't let the biased media tell you what to believe. I would hope you'd be smarter than that.

20. NewRoxFan