1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Sep 24, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yes they do need to be said or you don't have evidence... and yes you can ask for investigations. Show me the law that says asking for an investigation into crime is illegal. In that case I know some dems who should be on trial.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I don't think you are this dumb hence why I believe you are insincerely posting.

No Worries likes this.
  3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Is that Latin?!?!

English mutha****a!!!

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Ahh... I am old enough to remember the when biggtexxx was relevant...

CometsWin and edwardc like this.
  5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You have zero evidence that confirms laws were broken without assuming something and making a leap... you have only spin you bought from whatever mainstream outlet you frequent... and you are high on dreams of impeachment. Go home. You're drunk.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  6. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Here I like to post a quote for you.

And you call me ignorant. Btw the quote is from the very article you provided the link to. So tell me how does the Forbes timeline disagree with me. Before you call me ignorant or anyone else make you use facts to support your position not the other way around.

#266 AleksandarN, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It is illegal to seek help from foreign countries in your elections. Trump did this, Rudy confirmed it on CNN no less.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What assumption did I make?

That he withheld military aid from Ukraine without advanced notice to foreign allies and his own staff?

That he proceeded to call the Ukrainian President on multiple occasions requesting to investigate his own personal political rival while dangling said military aid?

Even if the extortion part didn't exist, which it clearly does, the President requesting to investigate a political rival is illegal in itself. Political actors are investigated by career prosecutors and is organically formed. If Obama personally requested an investigation over Trump'a campaign, that would be illegal but he didn't. Career intelligence officials were the ones requesting Fisa warrants, not Obama because they had probable cause to investigate. So even if there was probable cause for Biden's investigation, then the Justice Department would naturally investigate Biden without the President's interference of requesting it because you know... we don't want a Banana Republic.

Presidents don't demand to investigate specific people. They provide general guidelines on how the FBI and CIA should conduct their operations but they don't go "hey investigate that guy there because I don't like him".

#268 fchowd0311, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    joshuaao, JayGoogle and DaDakota like this.
  9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

We do, that is why AL FRANKEN RESIGNED - please try to stay in truth land.

Your leader is dirty, corrupt, and doing illegal things, YOU put him there, get someone better.

DD

10. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Not sure why you folks try to engage these trumplodytes in any attempt at civil discourse.

CometsWin, RayRay10 and DaDakota like this.
  11. edwardc

edwardc Member

Again and again worst potus ever.

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Because: practice what you preach. And because: the kind of country I want will have civil discourse as the norm.

jcf, SamFisher, RayRay10 and 6 others like this.
  13. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Don’t forget the IMF was also threatening Ukraine to fire the prosecutor

fchowd0311 likes this.
  14. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Asking a foreign country to investigate your rivals is against the law.

DaDakota likes this.
  15. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

You're an honorable man but these folks jumped that train in 2016. Civility should not be a one way street.

CometsWin and Invisible Fan like this.
  16. DaDakota

And turning the lights on to make the cockroaches scurry is a good thing, we need to put the racists and selfish party back in it's box.

DD

AleksandarN likes this.
  17. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

and Trump has more accusations than Al Franklin ever had

18. TheresTheDagger

Franken didn't resign because of Nepotism. He resigned in disgrace over me too allegations.

19. DaDakota

The point is he did the honorable thing and resigned, whereas p***y Grabber kept motoring through and spreading propaganda.

It is not a fair fight, time to take the gloves off and fight fire with fire.....Al Franken should run again.

DD

20. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I beg to differ. Take them both down for their own reasons. Pelosi with her impeachment venture and the DNC asking Biden to drop out of the race. Leadership can lead on multiple fronts and do what needs to be done across the board.