1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The face of a Die hard Rockets basher

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by olliez, Apr 7, 2003.

1. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

I just glanced over ESPN boards & saw a post that really cracked me up. This guy has been relentlessly bashing Rockets, Yao, Steve, Mobley.....

Posted by: FoolExposer (270 Msgs)

Nice win. And a legit win....the Rockets' 25th legit win of the season (the other 15 wins were due to either luck or referee favoritism).

But....

The Rockets are still a half-game back, and their remaining schedule is a little harder than the Suns.

The pressure is still on the Rockets.

Also....

Do not be surprised if Stern has a teleconference or meeting of some sort with NBA officials, instructing them to be biased in favor of the Rockets and give them preferential treatment and áss-kissin' in these last few games. Houston getting into the playoffs would be a huge market and media exposure victory for the league, mainly due to Yao.

Fool Exposer

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

He needs to get rid of the "Exposer" part from his name.

How the hell do the Rockets have a tougher schedule then the Suns?

We play: Port, Utah, Seattle, Memphis & Denver
    Suns play: Denver, Mavs, Spers, GS, Port and Seattle

3. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

Yeah, that makes no since. If you factor out Portland, Denver, and Seattle (since both teams play them) its Dallas, SA, and GS vs. Utah and Memphis.

I don't know what that Fool is thinking.

It didn't sound like bashning, but more along the lines of jealousy, or a trying to find a nother reason to hate the Rockets because the didn't have the balls to get Yao.;)

4. Just B

Just B Member

And how can anyone say the refs favor the Rockets? You all saw Yao get T'd up for shouting even though Ratliff did the same thing to him the VERY play before that! Not to mention how many times Steve's been hacked in the lane and the refs just leave him laying there.:confused:

5. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

FoolExposer
    is a semi-legacy on ESPN board. Before every game, he comes out predicting the way Rockets will lose it; if Rockets win, he is nowhere to be found; however, if Rockets do, expect a torrid verbal diarrhea. In fact, I can not figure out which team he roots for; he goes around to talk negatives about just every team except SUNS. I noticed that he's been especially harsh on Steve, Yao; but I do not think he is a racist.

6. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Why are we giving this guy any run on CC.net?

In other words who cares.

7. HotRocket

HotRocket Contributing Member

I've heard worse, most from this board. For every "basher" for the Suns, we have about 20, so I wouldn't worry about a few ignorant Sun fans.

8. Der Rabbi

Der Rabbi Member

I lived in Phx & Suns fans are almost categorically incredibly ignorant. I lived there in the Championship years & they all hated Hakeem & thought he cheated. Is that pathetic? To hate Dream? They didn't hate Jordan or anyone else who sent them packing, just Hakeem.