1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Day Harden Lost the City of Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Caesar

Caesar Member

ugh i hate Harden's body language when things don't go his way. What are we all arguing about? Tmac and Harden both are mentally soft.

2. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

Harden would roast Christie, especially 2015 Harden, nobody was stopping that dude... he averaged 28.4,8,7 againist the warriors on 52% fg.. an all-time great team with an elite defense

3. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

the same Harden that just won western confernce player of the week, you mad because Harden is bailing your boy McFail out.. he's done it the last 3 years give him a break

4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

He was not. McHale never held Harden accountable for his defense or his lack of movement on offence.

5. Caesar

Caesar Member

My boy? I wanted McHale fired the day he was hired.

6. thaGREATwall

thaGREATwall Member

The Harden we saw last year was a product of months of coaching by Tom Thibodeau and Coach K with Team USA. You could see the impact they had on him majorly on the defensive end last year. Hell, for much of the season he was leading in Defensive Win Shares! Stats don't tell the whole story, but he was noticeably more focused last season.

The combo of Khloe and being coached by McFail are killing Harden.

Morey, get Tom Thibodeau on the phone now!!!

7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I remember saying he regressed this year and the majority here disagreed with me and also insulted me. What a bunch of delusional homers we have.

8. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Id like to see Harden with a real coach before I put the nail in his coffin.

Right now, he pretty much leads himself with no direction from the coach. He does whatever he wants to do.

The whole team does to a degree, but Harden has it bad.

9. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I was never on the "hate McHale bandwagon", but it became clear that this bunch needs a disciplinarian coach to get the optimal amount of effort out of them.

The last 3 games have been like being hit by a car repeatedly.

10. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Tmac had 1 Toronto game. Harden has 356 Toronto games and counting...

Don't even compare him to Tmac. What a ****ing disgrace. Tmac was happily married and training in the offseason

11. thaGREATwall

thaGREATwall Member

Exactly!

He needs structure. Hell, pretty much all NBA players do. The whole idea of player's coach only works if you have a team full of seasoned veterans that are basically coaches themselves. This team needs structure. This team needs Tom Thibodeau.

12. chandlerbang21

Highly paid youn without the ball handling without the ball handling skills

13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Not giving up on Harden. Not even close.

He's gotta pick it up. Whole team does.

14. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Do you like 22 game win streaks?

15. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Very well put. Repped.

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

What? The guy faked a back injury to skip a game and go deal with a paternity suite in Orlando - has numerous kids out of wedlock.

Happily married, LOL WTF ever, Tmac is and always has been about himself....and is SERIOUSLY mentally weak.

DD

17. ksny15

ksny15 Member

So much this. You're a fool if you are quitting on Harden.

18. CCM721

CCM721 Member

Can't wait to see this thread bumped in 2 months when the Rockets are well in their groove again and Harden is back to his usual high level, and a lot of you will feel like idiots for showing no loyalty to the guy that has put the Rockets back on the map the last few seasons.

19. Caesar

Caesar Member

Well who cares what did and didn't happen with TMac. He was all about himself. The problem is both of our current stars are the same way.

20. Caesar

Caesar Member

Lol no one doubts that Harden is going to carry us and put up stats. For me it's his mentality when things aren't going his way, his lack of interest on D and just overall preparation which seems to be a team thing though.