1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Curious Case of Donatas Motiejunas

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by donatas, Nov 20, 2013.

1. basketballholic

It should be increasingly obvious to all that barring a trade for a third superstar, the only chance we have to win a championship this season is for Harden/Dwight to remain healthy and for DMo to come back like gangbusters and perform at the same or higher level than he did last season.

2. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Are you serious? You're not serious. Even if you're a woman, that is really bad. If you're a guy, you might want to look into Bruce Jenner's story. I'm not kidding. That is pathetic.

3. elainas

elainas Member

Millions of screens for Beard, super fast pass to corner or patient move when get in the paint, position defense! We will become better team, second DMo steps on the court.

4. OpenLayup-Why3?

I'm a guy who relates to DMo's game and situation (came from a deep doghouse, from zero to hero) a lot. I am very invested emotionally in DMo's career. Watching DMo last year was like watching a good movie. I am not feminine, I look and act very manly, with a small exception that I cry sometimes during movies. And when DMo plays great. I don't find your insult offensive, like I said, I'm a manly man, you don't offend a real man. I think crying during emotional movies is cute. I am proud for my tears of joy. Real men cry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. omgTHEpotential

[​IMG]

6. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

We are missing his low post scoring, his defensive presence and to an extent his ability to space the floor. It was really tragic, that he got injured after his solid performance against
    Anthony Davis after his initial struggles against him.