1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The concerns for BBS posters is breathtaking

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by JBIIRockets, Sep 15, 2001.

Tags:
  1. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

Well, it's 2:13 on Friday morning. I'm bored. I thought I would post.

You know, I have a new love for the Clutch BBS. I feel a closeness to you people here at this website, both the clutch crew and the member posters. I kind of regret not going to the Rockets-Wolves game last to see some of you all (because I could have gotten tickets.)

I consider you all my e-family.

I knew there would be much concern about the victims of the attack, but I wasn't thinking that concerns for individual posters at this site would be that big. The fact that Jeff would start a thread about finding out if MC Mark was safe was a generous thing. I just figured every one would post about the news, and nothing else. What makes the Clutch BBS so great is that everyone knows where everyone is from; and when something goes wrong, there is genuine concern for people's safety.

Maybe I am ignorant for not realizing how close Clutch BBSers (and other chat communities for that matter) can be. I am aware now.

I checked twice a day to see if MC Mark would be ok, and I let out a resounding "YES!" when I found out the good news. When MC posts again, that will be a another great feeling.

Usually I hate it when the same song is played in my head (or mind) for hours and hours all day, but not this time, because it was the National Anthem.

God bless America!

JBIIROCKETS "RED GLARE"

2. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

I agree JB.

Amazing how much concern was shared by everyone for everyone

Clutchcity.net!