1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Clippers are laughing at the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, May 9, 2015.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

negative is one thing. Not sweeping and having to battle is no fun. But to openly troll, root for the other team, all so you can be 'right', declare the series is over when we are down 2-1, is straight up jokeshop loser mentality. you should take your miserable life and project that hate to those losers. Let that piss you off.

Thank god the rockets aren't as heartless as these losers fans ready to run for hills as slightest sign of adversity. with your mentality they wouldn't have made it this far.

But when you look at reality.. project a little excitement, have a tad of faith, support within the framework that it's only 2-1.. and remember the championship days as well, you start to realize you are not a child anymore.

Phx was laughing too and when elie hit that three.. well you know that was a the closest to sports orgasm as I think I have ever had. For some reason it felt even better shutting up the haters like the ones we see here on this board. so keep on crowing haters. none of them will be here if we do anything. they are born to lose.

Act like you've been there before ( but it's plainly obvious you haven't)

Very sadly- if we do win the hatees won't be happy or anything of the sort because they were so bent on projecting their misery to everyone else they simply can't stomach it. strange place to be. I feel for them. no amount of anything will make them happy. Shame really with such a team, #2 seed, awesome record, came back when down in 2 half for good win, beat the mavs, best gm in the business, etc.

These are the same people stroking themselves over the 'mediocrity treadmill of 14th pick. Then we get harden/ howard and next was to cry about not having a 3rd star.

We don't deserve any starts at this point with this fan base.

Honestly not sure how some of you haters even make it through the day. How often do you cry? like daily?

would make debbie downer look like a freaking tony robbins. Geez.

something else to piss you off huh? As if you weren't born with a frown on your face to begin with right? You love being negative and hating even when in the midst of a battle right? eject now? I mean it's over right surrender and pat yourself on the back for them losing at 2-1? Nice place to be.

Why are you even here besides to project negativity when the series isn't even close to over. It's really mind boggling.

You are the type of person that wouldn't crack a smile with 10 supermodels giving you a bj at the same time.

It's easy to hate when there is only one champion a year a slew of 'losers'

keep on keeping on.

sucks to be you

:p

FELLATE THE HATE

1 person likes this.
  2. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Morey isn't wrong in theory but the talent has to be extraordinary for the coaching not to matter. Scott Brooks was able to survive because he had Durant/WB/Harden/Ibaka. Spoelstra didn't have to be great because he had LeBron/Bosh/Wade. But if you don't have those guys you need good coaching.

Blake/CP3 wasn't enough to overcome Vinny but now they have a good but not great coach in Doc. The Warriors talent wasn't enough to overcome Jackson but they are now winning with Kerr who has greatly improved their game plans. Unless the Rockets can pull in another big star this offseason McHale's coaching likely won't be enough.

3. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

I play bball with coins and a calculator.

4. Matthieu

Matthieu Member

Ariza & Brewer can't make a 3 so it's a lot easier for the Clippers D to handle Harden, i dont think it's his fault , right ?

5. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Or maybe -- hear me out here -- you forgo those idiotic ideas and you get a real point guard so he doesn't have the pressure of creating absolutely everything for himself and everybody else too while the opposing team's defense is totally keyed in on stopping him.

1 person likes this.
  6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

repped.

7. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

Everyone here is so ignorant. It doesnt matter how fired up James is. He gets doubled every time he touches the ball.

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

The fact you wrote all that is mind boggling. I'm sorry that you're ok with a team that CLEARLY showed a lack of effort and drive in the 1st game of a 2nd round series..somewhere they have only been present for twice in nearly two decades. Some of us love this team and have the courage to point out the flaws that need to be fixed rather than sitting in a circle and giving them gold stars for participation.

They success they achieve doesn't have much to do with it...its the fact that you can stand behind a team that stands for everything you do...characteristics you admire...hard work, passion, drive, giving it all you have even when the odds are against you. The 09' team that went up against the power house lakers without Yao made me proud like that.

So yea. Wake up and stop telling other people what to post. Especially when they have been voicing these specific concerns for the past 2 yrs. When people point it out earler..."No you're wrong Morey knows what he's doing." Later...its "STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE GUIIIZZZEE". :p

9. Specs

Specs Member

This is an obvious sign of a straight up loser.

10. Specs

Specs Member

Harden stops playing defense when he is 'frustrated' that is...

11. krouchchocolate

i would be laughing too. 2nd round has been cake for clippers

12. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

His whole game is 1v1 ball.
    You double team him and force him to give the ball up early?

Plop. The team is done.

13. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Harden is Melo type player in the playoffs

14. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

melo would drop 50 if some other players talked **** about his mom, he would never let anybody punk him like that

15. bonny1

bonny1 Member

Last year Harden had 1 good game out of 6 against portland. TBH he's now playing better than I expected.

16. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

You don't know that. Its speculation.

We all want Harden to move mountains when something regarding his name comes up and when he doesn't meet the expectations then we're disappointed.

"OH, MATT BARNES SAID SOMETHING TO HARDENS MOM?!? I EXPECT HARDEN TO DROP 50 ON HIS ASS"
    -Harden only puts up 25 and 11....now I'm disappointed

Harden gets double teamed, sometimes triple teamed and we expect him to somehow become inhuman because something was said to his mom. The dude is an EXCELLENT basketball player. What he brings is something very very few players can bring. Quit having the mentality that someone, who is likely one of the best basketball players in the world, can win in a game of 1 on 5.

17. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

The dude is only getting better. People have too high of expectations. Its like those people who win a million dollars and think it's some infinite amount of money only to be disappointed when it runs out after buying a couple of homes, a luxury car, and a couple trips to the strip club "makin it rain"

18. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I doubt you play ball my friend. You shoot a paper ball into the trash can. Go 3-3 for 100%. Quantify your speed and compare it to nba players. Then reign yourself bigger than an NBA star and treat your 9-5 coworkers like ass.

19. HardenHardon

HardenHardon Member

He was undoubtedly mediocre in game 3. You did watch, right? He was completely outplayed by Austin freaking Rivers for most of the game. The box score makes it look a little better, but Harden scored 9 points after they were down 30 and the game was no longer in question and he needed that just to MATCH Austin Rivers.

Overall he is better than mediocre, sure, but if we're honest, he has the most gimmicky game in the league. It is a gimmick that doesn't work in the playoffs. It isn't the refs calling the game any different, either. It is that good teams don't frequently bail him out when he runs around trying to bait people in to fouls. No fouls leads to whiny Harden which leads to James Haren.

20. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Don't waste too much time worrying about this dude. If you want to read some really mental-ill posts, I dare you to criticize McHale. Then you'll really catch IBTL off his meds.