1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The CC.Net BBS Family

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MacBeth, May 1, 2003.

1. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Nice...

Can I be the scene stealer that ends up with my own show?

2. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

You are...i was trying to make a joke about all the funny guys anmed Bob...and included you. Oh well..for the record Smeggy is also the uncle that will help to save you from yourself, even if it costs him entertainment value. Smeggy, in other words, rocks the kasbah...

3. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

Typical...

4. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

I'll be the three legged dog that farts all the time. Blind in both eyes, a bit of mange, a big drooler, and I'm starting to mess the carpet again in my old age.

5. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

.........and in the sitcom?

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Hey ya'll want come over and shoot some stick in my garage? I've got a case of Pearl.

7. Mrs. JB

Mrs. JB Member

So in this scenario, I'm an "older brother" and Manny is the "mom"? Gender-wise, this is one ****ed up family!

I hate to break this to you MacB, but in my own family I'm far from the idealized child. My poor parents look at me and shake their heads in bewilderment. But you did get the sarcastic part right.

8. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

You're just trying to create an emotional buffer zone between us now that jeff has told you about my crush...*sniff*...If I had a nickel for every gal that told me that I come from a genderly challenged family, and that their parents shake their heads at them in bewilderment, just to let me down easy...

9. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

LHutz: um, yeah. 'Nuff said...

BrianKagy: the guy who leaves the show for Hollywood after the third season and is awkwardly replaced by another actor.

#49 AntiSonic, May 1, 2003
    Last edited: May 1, 2003
  10. Mrs. JB

Mrs. JB Member

Speaking of, what exactly is a "non-sexual crush" anyway? Is that some cryptic way of saying "well she has a good personality, but there's no way anyone could be attracted to her"? Sounds pretty offensive to me. Sure, I may not be a super-hot p*rn star, but you could do a lot worse buddy ... :mad:

:D

11. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Don't make the same mistake I did, JAG. She's only in it for the tiaras.

12. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

Well anytime you wanna give that hyper-jealous, controling, narrow minded, no-talent brawn over brains redneck to the curb, give me a call.

13. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

There are tiaras? Hell, if I'd known there were tiaras in it, I'd have thrown my name in the ring a long time ago...How do I get these...ti-a-ras? Not that I ever pay my on-line debts...MacBeth opening up another can of worms, oblivious to his doom...

Does anyone here remember the on-line chat room vow I made, that i would do ________ if only the Rockets somehow won the Yao sweepstakes? I probably shouldn't have brought this u, but, yeah, my roomies have had the drinks going for a while now...

:)

14. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Would you look at that. I reached the 3k mark.

I'll be the the adopted child who's just...<i>there</i>.

15. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Hey BobFinn*, I say we kick this ingrate out of our uncles club.
    He says he's too good for smoke on the water now.
    He's "deeper" or some crap. Maybe he does yoga now too.

16. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I guess I'm the family soft drink. When everybody is fighting, I'll come around and everyone will stop and sit down for a drink and begin to get along. With me around, everything is good.

Warning: Too much of me may cause side effects such as nausea, abdominal cramps, vommitting, and diarrea.
    :)

17. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I ... kinda lived up the hype somewhat. I think. Long as I didn't embarrass myself out there stumbling around like Johny Unitas or Willie Mayes, I am content.

Ya know, I guess that kind of makes me the runt of the pack.

18. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Sounds good to me. Smeg can be an Aunt or Granmama;)

[​IMG]

19. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

LHutz: The guy who is replaced in the middle of the show's run. You appreciate all that the new guy brings to the role, but he will never be as great as the original.

20. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

Lol...Funny thing is that The Uncles make up about half of my all-timme favorite posters in here...Hardly a sign of disrespect...