1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The blastaway blastaway

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by blastaway, Jan 6, 2008.

1. blastaway

blastaway Member

Let me start by saying that this will be my last post here! I am sure this will please some, so be it.

Now let me say this to Clutch/Dave…someone on your site, someone that has access and maybe helps to run the site, tracked me online. I consider that a violation of my privacy and similar to President Bush’s illegal wiretapping. I don’t appreciate it and I won’t tolerate it.

Whoever it was, and I am sure you can find out, let them know that this is a one time warning from me. I know it was someone from your staff, or whatever, probably around 35 or 36 years old; first because I use a roaming IP address. So they tracked me using the cookies that you use to recognize me on your site. Then they followed me to another website and spoke to me there mentioning reference to things I had said only on here. The user id that they used on the other website was from an incomplete profile with no information and had only been set up yesterday.

So after I called into your radio show on 1560 yesterday, someone decided to get cute and invade my privacy. Personally, I am not afraid of anyone knowing who I am, but that is also my choice. I don’t know how much they got from my computer and other sites I go to because I didn’t recognize what they said until after they were gone.

I think you owe it to yourself, assuming that it wasn’t you, and your members here to find out who it was and put an end to them on your site as well as that type of behavior. If they were in front of me, I would do what men do when they are pissed off. But since they are a computer terrorist, I won’t spend the time and resources at this time to locate or try to track them down and invading their privacy.

Let it be known, since I know they will be reading this, that if I find them doing it again, I will not be patient or peaceful again at that time. I will use resources, that they have no idea about, to settle the matter in my favor for invading my privacy.

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

2. blastaway

blastaway Member

Let me start by saying that this will be my last post here! I am sure this will please some, so be it.

Now let me say this to Clutch/Dave…someone on your site, someone that has access and maybe helps to run the site, tracked me online. I consider that a violation of my privacy and similar to President Bush’s illegal wiretapping. I don’t appreciate it and I won’t tolerate it.

Whoever it was, and I am sure you can find out, let them know that this is a one time warning from me. I know it was someone from your staff, or whatever, probably around 35 or 36 years old; first because I use a roaming IP address. So they tracked me using the cookies that you use to recognize me on your site. Then they followed me to another website and spoke to me there mentioning reference to things I had said only on here. The user id that they used on the other website was from an incomplete profile with no information and had only been set up yesterday.

So after I called into your radio show on 1560 yesterday, someone decided to get cute and invade my privacy. Personally, I am not afraid of anyone knowing who I am, but that is also my choice. I don’t know how much they got from my computer and other sites I go to because I didn’t recognize what they said until after they were gone.

I think you owe it to yourself, assuming that it wasn’t you, and your members here to find out who it was and put an end to them on your site as well as that type of behavior. If they were in front of me, I would do what men do when they are pissed off. But since they are a computer terrorist, I won’t spend the time and resources at this time to locate or try to track them down and invading their privacy.

Let it be known, since I know they will be reading this, that if I find them doing it again, I will not be patient or peaceful again at that time. I will use resources, that they have no idea about, to settle the matter in my favor for invading my privacy.

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

3. blastaway

blastaway Member

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

4. blastaway

blastaway Member

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

5. blastaway

blastaway Member

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

6. blastaway

blastaway Member

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

7. blastaway

blastaway Member

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

8. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

^^^^
    WTF? :confused: :confused:

9. blastaway

blastaway Member

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

10. blastaway

blastaway Member

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

11. blastaway

blastaway Member

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

12. blastaway

blastaway Member

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

13. blastaway

blastaway Member

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

14. blastaway

blastaway Member

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

15. ikfit

ikfit Member

WOW. :confused: :eek: :mad:

16. blastaway

blastaway Member

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

17. blastaway

blastaway Member

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

What is he talking about? Did he call in as Blastaway and someone called out his real name?

Oh, and if someone tried to mimick me, it would not work, Dave knows me and my voice.

:D

DD

19. blastaway

blastaway Member

Enjoy your website.

Blastaway signing off!

20. hermbob

hermbob Rookie

They "spoke" to you at a website?

Something about this doesn't add up. Seems like you're either being a drama queen or are leaving out large chunks of info.